JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Someone please help me, i'm a Christmas present a holic (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2452544-someone-please-help-me-im-christmas-present-holic.html)

Sam914 November 22nd, 2011 10:13 AM

Someone please help me, i'm a Christmas present a holic

I'm officially done with my Christmas shopping as far as everything i've planned to get except for M's new diapers (bec/ they arent available yet)... and i still have $20 in Amazon cards and its burning a hole in my pocket! I keep browsing around for more gifts and i dont need anymore! I don't want to be that mom that just buys a ton of stuff to fill up under the tree.... someone stop me....

amazing_love November 22nd, 2011 10:47 AM

Re: Someone please help me, i'm a Christmas present a holic

I wish i had that problem! I still have gifts i need to buy and a vacation coming up that puts me in a place where i feel i can't afford as nice of gifts for everyone. We haven't gone anywhere in so long that i know its definitely needed but hoping the credit card gets paid off in a decent time (maybe with the tax refund?).

palmetto_moon November 22nd, 2011 01:30 PM

Hmmmm....anyone else that you'd like to include? Any teachers, mail person, any place you frequent where you've gotten to know the staff and would like to get a gift basket of cookies or something???

If not, then spend the twenty bucks on some type of Christmas decorations for the house! Like some yummy scented candles or something!

mylene169 November 22nd, 2011 05:04 PM

I vote save the $20 and get yourself something after the holidays :)

What ever is left in my AGC balance is going to a new pair of Birkenstocks since mine have worn through :(

Twhylite21 November 22nd, 2011 07:02 PM

I'd either get some Christmas decorations or save it for after Christmas sales on Amazon :) Or maybe for M's birthday?

Sam914 November 22nd, 2011 07:38 PM

Yeah i should save it for his birthday. I'll probably get him something a few weeks after his birthday though since he would have just gotten so much for Christmas

Sam914 November 23rd, 2011 04:59 PM

WAIT! I just thought of someone, M's speech therapist... anyone have suggestions?

sandpaper06 November 24th, 2011 10:35 AM

No, but if they do. I'm all ears! Marcus' OT has been with him since 7 months old and his SLP from 15 months...his birthday is the same as Mikey's so he will only see them 1 more time after Christmas and I need to get them thank you gifts. He loves both of them, and I consider them friends. They've been stable fixtures in my life (and Marcus') for 2 years now.