JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Too sweet! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2456681-too-sweet.html)

mylene169 December 1st, 2011 10:31 PM

Too sweet!

When Kolbie wakes up during the night she always greets me with "Hi, Mommy!" and asks to rock and have milkie. Tonight we did that and when I laid her back down she popped up and said "Thank You, Mommy!" and laid right down and went to sleep. (Which is a miracle in itself!) She's too dang cute... :wub:

What are some cute things your kiddo has done lately?

QueenCrafty December 2nd, 2011 06:34 AM

Re: Too sweet!

Abri was half asleep in my bed yesterday morning waiting for DH to get out of the shower so I could get in. He walks into the bedroom and she sits up, squeals "Daddy!!" and claps her hands. He was so happy

mylene169 December 2nd, 2011 06:46 AM

When we pick Kaija up from preschool Kolbie starts yelling "SISSY!!!" and clapping as soon as we pull into the parking lot!

Racine December 2nd, 2011 08:41 AM

Aww, what hunnies!

Gavin is definitely Daddy's boy...every day when Dan gets home from work he bolts for the door yelling "daddy home! daddy home!"

Shea131 December 2nd, 2011 10:19 AM

What sweeties! Peyton is bundle of cuteness! Seriously she's cute when she's talking, sleeping, and even pouting! :wub:

She's been really in to saying OK to everything but she says it like OOOOO K! So funny! And she always wants me to hold her and she says "hold mom hold mom hold mom".

Twhylite21 December 2nd, 2011 11:56 AM

So sweet!

Vi has started saying "I love you, Illy", she says Illy instead of Lily :lol: and then she gives her hug and kiss. It's super cute, especially when Lily goes "I love you too, baby!"

Shantastic27 December 2nd, 2011 04:53 PM

WHen we say "I love you" to Liv she says "I yove you!" And she also comes up and says "hugs!" with her little arms outstretched. Too darn cute!!

Kittynoah December 3rd, 2011 02:01 PM

Our babies are so cute! When Jed wakes up, he always asks "where's daddy?" and then he asks "where's Julia?" It is so sweet.

LisaBrown December 3rd, 2011 02:37 PM

OMG our babies are adorable! :)

Didi has invented a new word...Mamadada! She'll wake up in the middle of the night and yell '' Mamadada Mamadada Mamadada!'' She just wants one of us to come get her, it doesn't matter if it's me or DH. Also, she's a little obsessed with cleaning lately. If she spills even a drop of milk or see me drop something she'll point and say ''Uh oh!'' and run to get a Kleenex or washcloth or anything she can find and clean it up immediately before she does anything else. If she gives a kiss to someone, she has to kiss everyone in the room too...even the dog! Same thing if she blows her nose, she'll come running after each of us trying to blow our noses too. She's hilarious! :rofl: