JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Diva, diva, DIVA! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2470260-diva-diva-diva.html)

ladybugmomma January 3rd, 2012 02:15 PM

Diva, diva, DIVA!

All of my babies have been easy going. I have very well behaved children. Layla... oh boy. She's just like I was. She's bossy and compromise... what is that? She wants what she wants and no exceptions, wether it's food, a toy, shoes.... etc etc.

AtomicMama January 3rd, 2012 02:27 PM

Re: Diva, diva, DIVA!

Sounds like Max, too :giggle: Hopefully it's a stage that they grow out of!

ladybugmomma January 3rd, 2012 03:11 PM

Well none of mine were like this, and I was. I;m thinking Layla won't out grow this. I do believe this will be her personality. My grandma says she is making it clear that she WILL be the baby hahaha

::april.showers:: January 3rd, 2012 04:20 PM

3 out of 4 of mine are major high needs ugh... It's exhausting!!!

mrsdaiwa24 January 3rd, 2012 05:50 PM

I've always said that Betsy has had very high expectations and we just don't know what they are, hence the fussiness and stubbornness. ;) I know she doesn't take after me in terms of personality -- I was a quiet, mellow baby whereas she is determined to get what she wants (even if that means me taking every single toy out of the toy box just to find the one she wants at the moment).

ladybugmomma January 3rd, 2012 07:05 PM

I have always, and still am, been determined not to have bratty kids. I've never had to endure tantrums etc. i don't think Layla's personality can be taught this young, for example being spoiled, it's gotta be genetics, she is just like I was! Haha

amymgem January 9th, 2012 06:44 PM

Wren is like this too and my mom continually tells me I was the exact same way. Wren has a very distinctive personality and seems to already know exactly what she wants-it's crazy! She knows which shoes she likes to wear (red & sparkly of course) and she is very very stubborn about most everything. Honestly, it is tough at times, but I feel fortunate to have a strong willed girl. She will be less likely to take anyone's s*&^ and hopefully, she'll be super confident.

ladybugmomma January 10th, 2012 03:47 PM

I agree, in the long wrong it will be good for Wren and Layla. But wow it can be challenging now! I've never had a terrible two or three toddler. :lol: I think I might soon.

amymgem January 10th, 2012 05:43 PM

I know. I am also scared for what is coming next :(.