JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Moved out! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2471970-moved-out.html)

Mom.to.PinknBlue January 6th, 2012 06:24 PM

Moved out!

I finally had enough and moved out of the ILs this week. MIL and I got into it pretty good, and I just had enough. Harleigh and I are at my parent's house right now. I am in the process of finding another job, which I need a new one anyways. DH is still living at his parent's house. And to be entirely honest IDK If he is coming here. Some things he says makes me think he will and then I just don't anymore. At this point I am just thinking of Harleigh and I and Jellybean. If he wants to come be here, he will. But I just wanted to let you all know I finally grew a pair! And I am never going back :)

MomTo3LittleBoys January 7th, 2012 04:13 AM

Re: Moved out!

Aww yay! That's awesome! I hope dh comes to his senses and leaves too!

momtothe3rdpower January 7th, 2012 05:35 AM

Oh wow, well I hope you are at peace with the decision, and i hope you and Ryan can work it out because you were not really you when you were so unhappy, kwim, and Ryan said those things to THAT Amee, and not the real Amee who you can be when you are living in a place you are comfortable.

Mom.to.PinknBlue January 7th, 2012 07:30 AM

I am at peace with the decision. It's something that needed to be done a long time ago. Harleigh is adjusting well and she has been eating well too! I just hate that I drop HJ off to him in the morning. Driving to that house makes my anxiety so bad. Hopefully one day I won't have to do that drive. Right now I am not pushing Ryan into coming here. He will wise up soon enough... I hope. And if he doesn't there isn't much I can do about it. But I agree he needs to get his head out of his moms bum!! Emotionally I feel so much better being out of that house. I'm still stressed but not like I was. And thank you all for putting up with me when I was a little off my rocker.

MrsB1227 January 7th, 2012 06:22 PM

I remember hearing about your stress in that home, I am glad you made a change! Hope that DH wises up soon as well.

SabrinaK January 7th, 2012 11:48 PM

I'm glad to hear this. Don't worry about him, he's not your problem. The kids are now. Good luck!

kimmiejo January 8th, 2012 03:39 AM

good for you! seems to me you did what had to be done! I wish you lots of luck!

LisaB January 9th, 2012 12:16 AM

Hooray for you! I'm sorry that your IL's were making life so rough, but I'm happy that you got away with your sanity and are at peace! Hugs!

*Tonya* January 9th, 2012 06:21 AM

Glad you got out. I know your MIL was making you miserable there and I hope that you and Ryan can work things out too.

handymandy January 9th, 2012 07:50 AM

Good for you and good luck! I hope you are much happier now. Being stressed all the time is not good for you or the babe and the bean.

LJD3Tdance January 9th, 2012 03:31 PM

We should have a good vent about in-laws you and I...mine are driving me nuts right now!

HippieLove January 9th, 2012 07:38 PM

That's great news Amee!

RuPaul-O-Saurus January 9th, 2012 08:48 PM

Good for you!!! I'm glad that you got out of there and are just worrying about yourself and the kiddos. If Ryan has any sense he will come around and get the hell out of there too. Living in a toxic situation like that isn't good for anyone, especially someone with a young child who is also expecting. I hope things are great for you from here on out.

Mom.to.PinknBlue January 10th, 2012 06:55 PM

Thanks ladies! So far so good. Ryan spent Saturday night and Sunday here. And plans to come here Friday after work to stay the weekend. I am going to continue not to push him. I remember how awkward it was for me to move into his parents house.
Now my next quest is to grow a pair and resign from my job. I am tired of being calleda b!tch, wh%re, and everything else under the sun by my boss... I can always go back to retail! :)

MommaLee January 12th, 2012 03:52 PM

What do you do Amee? I just can't believe bosses would call people those names. If mine called me that, I'm sure she would be in deep crud. That can be considered a hostel work environment...which can mean LAWSUIT!

JessW7 January 14th, 2012 01:38 AM

So glad you moved out of there! I remember when i was on last time she was driving you crazy, and that was a long time ago! I hope Ryan keeps spending time over there and moves in. I can't imagine my hubby not living with me and the kids!! PS~ I didn't know you were expecting! Congrats!!

Mom.to.PinknBlue January 16th, 2012 07:53 PM

I work in a pain clinic. Overrated. I hate my job. It is a very hostile work environment. But I am not comfortable quitting without another job lined up.

Yea its weird not seeing DH everyday, but I didn't see him much to begin with because we work separate shifts.

Voodoo Lady January 18th, 2012 04:17 AM

Way to go!