JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   HPT question (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2481218-hpt-question.html)

LisaBrown January 27th, 2012 04:02 AM

HPT question

I'm at work and can't access FB from 7-4 on weekdays so I have to post this here, hopefully someone might be able to help me out.

Are evaps common on FRERs? I swear I had a BFN this morning but then when I looked at it again about 30 minutes later, I could clearly see a very faint line that was possibly an evap, but I've personnaly never seen an evap on a FRER (seen lots of evaps on dollarstore ones, but not on a FRER). I know I'm grasping at any little hope possible and I'm probably not pregnant (esp. since I had more spotting this am so I'm starting to think AF is on her way anyways) but I'm just wondering what you ladies have to say.

Shea131 January 27th, 2012 07:46 AM

Re: HPT question

I so wish I could help! But I have no experience with evaps!! I hope someone else can!

MrsTiffy January 27th, 2012 08:23 AM

The FRER haven't been very good lately. All the ones that I have taken had an indent line where the test line is supposed to go, and as they dried you could see the line more. I would just use the Answer tests. They are a lot more reliable.

LisaBrown January 27th, 2012 09:04 AM

That'S another thing...I couldn't see the indent, but I did see the line. Weird huh? I guess I'll just have to keep testing! :lol: As if I wasn't gonna test again anyways, HA!

Twhylite21 January 27th, 2012 10:06 AM

I've never had an evap on any test, so I'm not much help. Just POAS again! :lol:

sandpaper06 January 27th, 2012 03:20 PM

Hoping it wasn't an evap! But, I too have no experience with them. I'm either stark white or pg. It's six now, have you POAS this evening yet?

Shantastic27 January 27th, 2012 07:55 PM

Post a pic for us to analyze, Lisa!!! :D

palmetto_moon January 27th, 2012 08:47 PM

I wish I could help, I have never experienced an evap on an FRER but I do know that they are possible on any brand. The "AM I PREGNANT" boards is awesome with analyzing test and such, they could probably give you a way more definitive answer.
I hope you get your BFP really soon!!!!

LisaBrown January 28th, 2012 03:48 AM

I posted this in the FB group...but I'll post here again. :)

I think I got a real BFP this morning!!! Super faint, but def there!!! I'll POAS again later tonight and hopefully when I can get a good pic (the ones I was able to get on my phone suck!) I'll post it. Fingers crossed I'm not seeing lines on my eyeballs!!!

taralyn January 28th, 2012 01:23 PM

Lisa!! Yay!! I hope it's a bfp for you!

Geesh! Don't come on here for a couple weeks and everyone is pregnant!!

Katie81 January 30th, 2012 08:06 AM

Congratulations!