JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Saturday Sillies (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2493920-saturday-sillies.html)

HeartHelloKitty February 25th, 2012 08:09 AM

Saturday Sillies

What is something your LO does that just cracks you up?

I think it's hilarious when we're playing the hard rock station in the car and Ellie starts rocking out in the backseat, waving her arms, stomping her feet and singing along. It makes me giggle every time!

i:heart:you February 25th, 2012 03:32 PM

Re: Saturday Sillies

When Tommy puts his hand on his fore head and shakes it saying uh--ooooh.

audiesmommy February 25th, 2012 07:03 PM

when audie comes running out of a room screaming i didn't do it lol or sometimes messes it up and says i did it when it was something bad. then smiles like o this smile will get me out of trouble.

Trish36 February 25th, 2012 08:07 PM

Miranda cracks me up the way she says no. It sounds like "mow" and she makes this funny pout with her lips. Or when she starts to cry, I can't help but laugh. She's always sooooo dramatic!

Celine February 26th, 2012 04:46 AM

I always have to smile when Sophia starts to dance when there is music playing. She also does the "wave" w/ her hands when it's a hiphop song. LOL.

laisydaisymama February 26th, 2012 07:58 AM

cade's "milk dance" as we call it lol. he bounces and grins and yells "YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!" when I am fixing him a cup of milk lol.

KMH February 26th, 2012 01:00 PM

Whenever Claire wakes up from overnight or a nap, the first thing she says is "E-I-E-I-O," and she'll sing it to herself several times while she wakes up. Every time! It's like she goes from a dead sleep to singing Old MacDonald in 2 seconds.

Arei_720 February 26th, 2012 03:28 PM

Whenever she's trying to be sneaky. Last night, she tried sneaking out of the room, dragging a case of girl scout cookies!

-LovingLife- February 26th, 2012 04:55 PM

The way he "gets even".

One example; the three kiddos were jumping on the trampoline in the backyard, and big sis Rachael knocked Zeke down by jumping next to him. Zeke, frustrated, decides to leave the trampoline and on his way out he sees sister's shoes on the side next to big brother's shoes. He purposefully grabbed just her shoes and drops them on the ground(in the dirt), then he looks up at me with this "HaHa!" look on his face. I couldn't help but giggle along with him. LOL.

Or another time he was riding the rocking-horse(except it's actually a dragon lol), and he pinched his toe. He got so mad at it, he walked over to the dirt, got a handful and threw the dirt at the rocking-dragon. :doghouse: