JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Two Things (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2543193-two-things.html)

who_it_is June 26th, 2012 10:06 AM

Two Things

What two thing do you miss most about the "baby" stage?

What two things do you miss least about the "baby" stage?

What two things are you most looking forward to with your Junebug in the next year?

BelloFiglioLA June 26th, 2012 10:39 AM

Re: Two Things

What two thing do you miss most about the "baby" stage? The immobility. It was much "easier" to watch him. And just the cuddle time.

What two things do you miss least about the "baby" stage? Sleepless nights and breast feeding.

What two things are you most looking forward to with your Junebug in the next year? He is starting to talk in sentences now and I can't wait for him to talk even more! I'm not looking forward to potty training but I am looking forward to no more diapers!

ChoMomma June 26th, 2012 11:09 AM

What two thing do you miss most about the "baby" stage? I dont really miss anything, I still have it around the house. BUT with that said, since they are both active now I miss the sitting in their bouncer not moving much stage lol.

What two things do you miss least about the "baby" stage? The least from Alicia's "baby" stage is her constant crying and not sleeping well until almost a year (which her sister is following in her footsteps as far as not sleeping goes) wahhhh

What two things are you most looking forward to with your Junebug in the next year? Talking lots more and playing with her sister :) So far they have a really nice relationship, neither one hits or yells at the other, they share and kiss each other all the time. So I hope it continues, they are total opposite so maybe they will adore each other qualities :)

~MamaTutu~ June 26th, 2012 11:20 AM

What two thing do you miss most about the "baby" stage? Little clothes and the immobility

What two things do you miss least about the "baby" stage? the crying and complete lack of sleep

What two things are you most looking forward to with your Junebug in the next year? He's finally given up the morning naps for good, so we'll be able to do more activities in the fall. He and Leah have recently started playing pretty well together, so I look forward to watching them together more. :)

cfm June 26th, 2012 11:31 AM

I miss the nicer parts of breastfeeding (cuddling, closeness, simplicity, not so gross poop) and the portability of a wee babe.

I don't miss the sleep deprivation and having to do everything one handed because I always had a baby in my arms.

I'm looking forward to a farewell to diapers and Holly's continued integration into the family conversation.

who_it_is June 26th, 2012 01:56 PM

I miss the itty bitty babyness (quiet cooing and smiling) and lack of mobility of the baby stage.

I do not miss the diapers and the sleep deprivation.

I am looking forward to seeing Noelle's personality continue develop and see how she marks her place in the world around here.

kimmiejo June 26th, 2012 05:58 PM

What two thing do you miss most about the "baby" stage? snuggling and immobility

What two things do you miss least about the "baby" stage? waking up at night and making bottles

What two things are you most looking forward to with your Junebug in the next year?
watching him grow into a little boy and getting rid of diapers (although that will be a while most likely but it will be nice to be done with them)

kileechatseal June 27th, 2012 09:06 AM

What two thing do you miss most about the "baby" stage? my itty bitty baby and immobility

What two things do you miss least about the "baby" stage? having to take so much stuff every time I left the house and waking up 5,000 times a night (although he still occasionally wakes up sometimes still).

What two things are you most looking forward to with your Junebug in the next year? him talking more, even though he says a good bit now and seeing more of his personality emerging.

LJD3Tdance June 29th, 2012 05:13 AM

What two thing do you miss most about the "baby" stage? I have a baby, nothing.

What two things do you miss least about the "baby" stage? See first answer.

What two things are you most looking forward to with your Junebug in the next year? The idea I may potty train her here soon and only have one in diapers, that hasn't been true since 2009, March. And then I really do think 2 is an absolutely adorable age, so just watching her talk and grow.

Loving6 June 30th, 2012 08:19 PM

What two thing do you miss most about the "baby" stage? Being so tiny & long naps.

What two things do you miss least about the "baby" stage? Up at night & being quiet when she slept.

What two things are you most looking forward to with your Junebug in the next year? Getting more independant & no screaming when we go to town.

Leanne78 July 19th, 2012 01:01 PM

What two thing do you miss most about the "baby" stage? I miss her being immoble. :)

What two things do you miss least about the "baby" stage? I do not miss the blow out diapers.

What two things are you most looking forward to with your Junebug in the next year? Seeing her with her baby sister.