JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   My accountabilty. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2574967-my-accountabilty.html)

taterm September 18th, 2012 10:06 PM

My accountabilty.

I am back!!

Yesterday I started my 24 day (Advocare) challenge.
My starting weight *cringe* is 203.8!! :eek:

Yesterday I did great! Stayed within calories and exercised. :cheer:
Today I woke up with a migraine, but it went away with a Spark.
Stayed within calories and ate the right things...even when we were on the go and I really wanted fast food. Took the dogs for a walk for my exercise.

So I am just going to be charting my progress everyday to help me be accountable. I have a workout partner so that helps alot too!

Super excited! And super tired. Goodnight!

taterm September 19th, 2012 12:25 PM

Re: My accountabilty.

I weighed today. I was trying to hold out for at least a week, but I couldn't resist.
I lost 2 lbs.
:cheer:

Nicole1110 September 19th, 2012 02:06 PM

:yougogirl:

gina! September 20th, 2012 11:43 AM

Good for you!!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work. It takes 3 weeks to create a habit. I've found that the longer I go in between eating fast/junk food, the less I crave it.

ThaiSpice September 20th, 2012 11:54 AM

:onethumbup: WTG!!

taterm September 20th, 2012 02:06 PM

Yes that is what I find too. :) I am super excited!

Still doing well today. Getting ready to take the pups for a walk!

Nicole1110 September 20th, 2012 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gina! (Post 26555382)
Good for you!!!!!!!!
Keep up the good work. It takes 3 weeks to create a habit. I've found that the longer I go in between eating fast/junk food, the less I crave it.

This is so true. I am on week 5 and my cravings are pretty much gone. The only one that lingers is iced coffee. I could make it at home but it just doesn't taste the same as McDonald's or Starbucks. :mad:

taterm September 20th, 2012 04:19 PM

Hey Nicole can you link me to the site for 100days of real food? I think that was what it was? :lol:
Whichever food plan you are doing! LOL

Nicole1110 September 20th, 2012 09:01 PM

Www.100daysofrealfood.com

Hopefully that works since I'm on the app. And they have a FB page too. I'm not as gung ho as I was initially because I am trying to also incorporate less gluten in my diet and unfortunately, most gluten free food is processed. And that website and way of eating is a crapload of wheat! I think my weight loss slowed after 3.5 weeks because of the amount of wheat and carbs I was eating.

taterm September 21st, 2012 09:43 AM

You can't substitue wheat for whole grain?

Anyway. Awesome and thank you!!!

I am down another lb woot woot!!

Next week we will see if I make it or break it. I usually do great the first week and then get bored with the food choices in the second week. LOL
So I am working on my menu and snack for next week so I won't be scambling to find something I want and then wind up eating junk.

Nicole1110 September 24th, 2012 11:58 AM

Most whole grain stuff (like bread and pasta) has enriched wheat flour in it... which is basically no better for you than enriched white flour. So I tend to steer clear of whole grain stuff.

Did you get your menu plan done for this week like you had planned?

taterm September 24th, 2012 05:10 PM

Oh ok. Yep I did!

And I am down another lb! :cheer:

taterm September 24th, 2012 08:21 PM

Oh my word. I am cleaning out the garage for a post wide yard sale on Saturday and man I have a lot of JUNK!!!
Seriously! I spent 4 hours sorting and tagging. And I would say I have only gotten to 1/4 of it!!!
Goodness I am exhausted! I really wanted to put B to bed at 6 tonight so I could take a hot bath and crash!
Oh well. I am committed. So onward tomorrow!!