JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Ladies where are you? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2621439-ladies-where-you.html)

Celine February 3rd, 2013 05:57 AM

Ladies where are you?

Happy February! I hope all you are doing well. If you still stop in, give an update please.

I think most of yo know I have been ttcing for over a year.

Guess what? I got it!

:bfp:

I got it on Friday but haven't told DH yet. I am trying to hold out for Valentines Day. Do the whole wrap-the-stick-surprise-we-are-expecting thing.

:D

Any chance any of you will be in the same DDC with me? :cool:

i:heart:you February 3rd, 2013 08:03 AM

Re: Ladies where are you?

yay!!!! Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!!!! Are you due in October? I'm the mommy guide for that group right now, come hang out up there!! :)

Celine February 3rd, 2013 10:52 AM

Theoretically, I will be due in October but I think I will get a planned C-section a month early that will make me due September 8th.

Irish_Wristwatch February 3rd, 2013 12:00 PM

congrats on your BFP! thats so exciting!!! When i got a BFP with #2 i tried to hold out until valentines day, i think i lasted like 2 days, good luck holding out!!!

I check in here from time to time but its pretty dead now :( everyone here is doing well, just getting ready for #3 to make his arrival

KMH February 4th, 2013 08:06 AM

Congrats, Celine!! So happy for you!

I still drop in once in a while, but it is pretty slow around here.

My July-August "baby" is doing great. Life has been a circus with the 2 little ones, but it is lots of fun.

I hope more of our ladies stop in with updates!

Arei_720 February 4th, 2013 07:43 PM

Congratulations on your future bundle of joy! :)

As far as my LO, no potty training and plenty of fighting with her sister. :rolleyes:

HeartHelloKitty February 5th, 2013 08:18 AM

Congrats!!!

We've been trying since August. I'm not sure what's up with this cycle though. AF is due today or tomorrow. I've been spotting since Thursday and this morning it has mostly stopped so who knows? :P

sfarrow3 February 11th, 2013 08:46 PM

Hey! Congrats on being preggo so exciting..... It is so hectic this way. I don't have much time anymore it seems. London is doing well. She is officially potty trained. I threw her a "potty party" haha...I had a cake made by a local bakery shaped like a potty. She loved it! I can't believe I no longer have a baby....No more changing diapers. I am actually really upset about it which means I need another one..lol..

birdblue February 20th, 2013 08:39 AM

Congrats! :)

I had my baby girl on 1-30-13. I was really surprised that she is a girl, really expected another boy. I'm glad we went team green though.

Good luck! :)

Irish_Wristwatch February 21st, 2013 07:42 AM

congratulations on your daughter Sara! That picture of her and Sam in your siggy is the cutest thing ever! How is Sam adjusting to having a baby sister?