JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   February Check-in (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2621624-february-check.html)

~Kris~ February 3rd, 2013 06:01 PM

February Check-in

Name:
Sweet pea's name:
Plans for Valentine's Day?
Wil lyou give your sweet pea a gift for Valentine's Day?

white.house February 3rd, 2013 07:05 PM

Name: Kelli

Sweet pea's name: Eli

Plans for Valentine's Day? No idea!! D is counting down to V-day by surprising me with a gift each day of Feb!! So fun!

Wil lyou give your sweet pea a gift for Valentine's Day? Ohh! I haven't thought of this! I probably will! :)

Countrymom4 February 3rd, 2013 07:17 PM

Re: February Check-in

Name: Chrystal
Sweet pea's name: Rogan
Plans for Valentine's Day? I don't think we have any :lol:
Will you give your sweet pea a gift for Valentine's Day?probly something

lilybell08 February 3rd, 2013 07:36 PM

Name: Bethany
Sweet pea's name: Ella
Plans for Valentine's Day? We don't have any plans that I know of.
Wil lyou give your sweet pea a gift for Valentine's Day? Yes, but I don't know what yet.

amonstersmomma February 3rd, 2013 07:59 PM

Name: Coetta

Sweet pea's name: Caleb

Plans for Valentine's Day? We usually dont do Valentine's Day with our anniversary being on the 10th :)

Will you give your sweet pea a gift for Valentine's Day? We probably will snag him a Vday balloon he loves balloons ;) And maybe some chocolates for us all to share!

Momma-J February 3rd, 2013 08:06 PM

Jenny

Haddyn

No plans.

We do give gifts. My best v-day memory. My mom put a trail of candies from my bed to the kitchen table with my gifts. She did it while I slept then had a new outfit as a gift to wear to school. :)

redbirds February 3rd, 2013 09:14 PM

I love that idea, Jenny!

Me: Gwynne
Sweet Pea: Kellen
VDay plans: maybe a nice meal, some wine... nothing major
For Kellen: I may get him/them a small something! I remember a girl in my school got a rose from her mom (delivered during class, I think her mom dropped it off and office aid delivered it) on VDay. I loved that idea... I won't do that now, but maybe I'll have a flower or two waiting for her! I don't know what to do for Kellen, and Kerris is too little yet.

-Trish- February 4th, 2013 06:09 AM

Name: Trish

Sweet pea's name: Elaina

Plans for Valentine's Day? Not usually. All the restaurants are usually packed with long wait times. We'll either pick up take out or have something delivered for dinner.

Will you give your sweet pea a gift for Valentine's Day? Yep, I always make up a gift bag of treats for the kids. Vday candy and a card with a little cash...$20 or so.

AtomicMama February 4th, 2013 07:23 AM

Name: Amy
Sweet pea's name: Max
Plans for Valentine's Day? I don't think anything
Wil lyou give your sweet pea a gift for Valentine's Day? Yes, I think we are giving the kids DVDs. We have a Cinderella DVD and a Tinkerbell DVD right now, so I might just give Sam the Cinderella one and Max the Tinkerbell one (he LOVES Tinkybells :lol:) Or I might give them both to Sam and get him Cars.

RunningWithBoys February 4th, 2013 07:24 AM

Name: Amanda
Sweet pea's name: Luke
Plans for Valentine's Day? We never do a huge thing for Vday. But this year since we have had less date nights and we have been under quite a bit of stress in 2013, I went ahead and made reservations at a restaurant. I secured a babysitter and had planned it to be a big surprise. Well, we were talking and he was hinting around to planning a special vday surprise and I yelled, "NO!! I am planning the big vday surprise! You never do anything for vday - why this year!!" We both laughed and not surprisingly, his was still in the works where mine was already planned. He told me what he was going to do (which sounds better in my opinion, but would cost a boat load more) and I told him mine has to stay a surprise. It's nothing big. Half of the surprise was going to be that I planned something, you know?

Will you give your sweet pea a gift for Valentine's Day? I am not sure. He doesn't need a lot of sweets b/c his class is exchanging valentines. He has more toys than he knows what to do with. I will probably do a family bake time where we make little heart cakes (got the mold for $3 at Target -score!) and decorate them after dinner for our dessert. My family never did gifts for vday, but always spent time together. Kinda like Easter.

~Kris~ February 4th, 2013 08:20 AM

Name: Kristine

Sweet pea's name: Teresa

Plans for Valentine's Day? Hopefully moving everything out of our house and then having dinner and spending the night at my mom's. No nookie happening this year! :lol:

Will you give your sweet pea a gift for Valentine's Day? I got each of the kids a DVD. The new Wimpy Kid one for Nathan, a Snoopy one for Lukas, and a horse one for Teresa. They are not big candy eaters. They love ice cream though, so we might go out for some.

~SavedbyGrace~ February 4th, 2013 11:52 AM

Name: Nichole
Sweet pea's name:Grace
Plans for Valentine's Day?Will be in Florida
Wil lyou give your sweet pea a gift for Valentine's Day?No, I never do. Lol

*MomofO&Nat* February 4th, 2013 05:17 PM

Name: Kelly
Sweet pea's name: Natalie
Plans for Valentine's Day? I might cook DH a nice dinner but that's about it
Will you give your sweet pea a gift for Valentine's Day? She is getting some hershey kisses and princess stickers and Owen is getting valentine jelly bellys and hershey kisses. We don't do anything too big, just a tiny sweet present :)

TanyaMM February 4th, 2013 05:55 PM

Name: Tanya

Sweet pea's name: Myles

Plans for Valentine's Day? We will probably go for a nice dinner after Valentine's Day.

Wil lyou give your sweet pea a gift for Valentine's Day? Yup, I will get them something small and make them a card. Mason is super excited that his class is making Valentine's Day cupcakes :)

uvatigger February 4th, 2013 05:57 PM

Name: Neepa
Sweet pea's name: kiran
Plans for Valentine's Day? none--hubs is travelling
Wil lyou give your sweet pea a gift for Valentine's Day? i give them a card and some little chocolates

Memi February 4th, 2013 08:03 PM

Name: Megan
Sweet pea's name: Gabriel
Plans for Valentine's Day? We're going on a date that weekend.
Will you give your sweet pea a gift for Valentine's Day? Honestly haven't even thought about it yet. My parents did do a little something for us when we were growing up -- like a movie and chocolates or something. Maybe we will, not sure.

mrsdaiwa24 February 5th, 2013 06:35 PM

Name: Amy
Sweet pea's name: Betsy
Plans for Valentine's Day? Zip. Zilch. Nada. We don't celebrate it for a variety of reasons. Betsy will bring her Valentines and treat bags to school. I'm not opposed to the holiday -- we just don't celebrate it.
Wil lyou give your sweet pea a gift for Valentine's Day? No. She'll have a party at school so that will take care of the treats. I might make her a little card but that's it.

Pupcake74 February 6th, 2013 07:20 PM

me:Tiffany
Sweet pea's name: Easton
Plans for Valentine's Day? Nope
Wil lyou give your sweet pea a gift for Valentine's Day? Same sweet hugs and kisses he gets every day.

The Jenny February 7th, 2013 04:10 AM

Name: Jenny
Sweet pea's name: Mackenzie
Plans for Valentine's Day? none
Wil lyou give your sweet pea a gift for Valentine's Day? I will get the kids something small

MonkeyBugMommy February 7th, 2013 06:49 AM

Name: Brooke
Sweet pea's name: Lucy
Plans for Valentine's Day? None with DH.
Will you give your sweet pea a gift for Valentine's Day? Yes! My babies always get candy, a card and a stuffed toy.