JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   What does LO call themself? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2629333-what-does-lo-call-themself.html)

Momma-J February 25th, 2013 06:35 PM

What does LO call themself?

When Hudson was little he called himself Honey Hot (Hudson Hodge) it was hilarious!!!

Haddyn calls herself Hattia. Started because dh was always singing "who's the prettiest princess in the world? Haddy is". As she got older he would stop at the question and let her answer. Well her "Haddy is" sounded more like "Hattie-a" so that became her name. Also at the same time she started calling people "Tia", Kelli was the first, special special :) so at that point her name "Hattia" stuck :)

MonkeyBugMommy February 25th, 2013 07:03 PM

Re: What does LO call themself?

Lucy has finally stopped calling herself Baby. She is now "Loo-tee." Or Loo-tee Jane Wub-ull.

redbirds February 25th, 2013 08:24 PM

Kellen is just Kellen, but he can't say the L's well, I'm not sure how to say it, but it's a strange L sound ;) When we say, "kell bell" or some other such pet name, he says, "no, mom, Kellen. Just Kellen"

~SavedbyGrace~ February 26th, 2013 05:29 AM

Grace calls herself Gracie usually. Which is weird because none of us do. It seems to be catching on more tho now, I'm sure she will be a Gracie after all.

TreeTog February 26th, 2013 07:33 AM

He calls himself Liam.

Leslie

amonstersmomma February 26th, 2013 08:31 AM

If we ask "who's that" he'll say Caleb, Baby or You :giggle: We've been trying to get him to answer "Caleb" when we ask him what his name is, but he doesn't get it yet.

lilybell08 February 26th, 2013 10:17 AM

Ella calls herself Ella, but lately she has been calling herself Boo. Monsters Inc is very popular with her and Matthew right now. :)

Kumii February 26th, 2013 10:40 AM

Milan called himself Minan when he was younger, now he is good at saying it correctly.

mrsdaiwa24 February 26th, 2013 02:08 PM

Betsy has called herself "Betsy" for a while now. She knows that her "other" name is Elisabeth but she doesn't call herself that.

~Kris~ February 26th, 2013 02:34 PM

She calls herself Tree-sa.

uvatigger February 26th, 2013 05:56 PM

kiran calls himself Keeenan

TanyaMM February 26th, 2013 06:45 PM

Myles calls himself Myles, but it sort of sounds like Mynols. I call him MJ (Myles James) and he too will say "no momma it's Myles".

AtomicMama February 27th, 2013 12:15 PM

Max calls himself Max. It sometimes comes out pretty well, but often sounds like Mass.

VeronicaBride February 27th, 2013 12:32 PM

Hudson often calls himself Hudson the boy! lol I have no idea why but if I say you are Hudson Anthony, he says "No, I'm Hudson the boy Anthony"

-Trish- February 27th, 2013 01:58 PM

She calls herself Elaina or Elaina Rose. She even cheers herself on, like if she's jumping off the couch she chants "Go Elaina Go, Go, Go Elaina" lol

Memi February 27th, 2013 08:21 PM

Gabriel talks in third person a lot lately! "Thats Gabriel's house" "Gabriel made that", etc.