JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   March Chit-Chat! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2630476-march-chit-chat.html)

megpie February 28th, 2013 06:36 PM

March Chit-Chat!

We've hit March, finally!

ThaiSpice March 1st, 2013 03:35 AM

TGIF! DH is actually off today and tomorrow for a change (instead of Sun/Mon). He's having to switch positions, so it's possible that in a couple of weeks he could switch to Saturday & Sunday off. If not that, then it'll stay Friday & Saturday off. Anyway...glad he'll be off today!

Heaven March 1st, 2013 06:15 AM

Re: March Chit-Chat!

Phewwwww March! February was an AWESOME month but it was wayyyy tooooo busy! I'm ready for things to slow down a little and start focusing on new baby. I can already see the calendar filling up though so not sure how much slower it will be...may need to say no or "later" to some things!

gina! March 1st, 2013 09:42 AM

Chase woke up on the wrong side of the bed at 5am today :eek:
He was a hot mess all morning. He somehow managed to scratch his face (with his nails that aren't even long) so bad it looks like the dog attacked him. Which he didn't. I gave him some benedryl & put him down for a nap. I moved the baby to the big kids room & now she won't fall asleep cuz she's used to Chase's room.

I need a nap & some wine :cool:

taterm March 1st, 2013 10:07 AM

I understand Gina!
Bella was up from 2am to 6am! :eek: I am exhausted!
She did finally pass out and sleep until 11am, but this mama needs her normal sleep. :lol:

LadyCoconut March 1st, 2013 10:40 AM

Breaking dawn part 2 comes out at midnight! Woohoo! :lol:

gina! March 1st, 2013 11:03 AM

We are bringing dinner to the in laws tomorrow. I said I'd make lasagna. I need to make it ahead of time and just cook it there. I REALLY don't want to go to the grocery store again tonight to buy the ingredients. I'm hoping DH will go. But he's all stressed out at work as he fired his account payable girl. Ugh.

doodoosmom March 1st, 2013 12:18 PM

Oh man I'm in for it this week..DH hurt his back at work yesterday so we spent the day at the Er then his work sent him to the workers comp doctor..then we had to go fill his Rx..he's a mess, can't even walk so I have to help him do everything & I barely got any sleep last night because our bed was too high for him to get in so he had to sleep on the couch so I slept on the loveseat..which was not comfy. His work just called & they told him to take a week off with pay & they're paying for physical therapy & stuff so it's gonna be a long week! I feel bad for him though, he never misses work or has a hard time handling pain so I know he's having a hard time w/ this.

ThaiSpice March 1st, 2013 12:31 PM

Oh man...:( Not fun! Hope he heals up soon!

Nicole1110 March 1st, 2013 12:41 PM

I hate the fact that courts take Fridays off. The Jodi Arias trial has been getting me through my work days!

ThaiSpice March 1st, 2013 05:13 PM

Heather...I got the Moby today! Thanks again...so excited to try it out!

gina! March 1st, 2013 06:37 PM

Ashley---I hope your DH is better soon!

I didn't even ask DH to grocery shop. I needed to get the heck out of the house. Chase has been driving me nuts allll day. So. Lasagna ingredients bought. Hot bath taken. Ready to get some sleep tonight and have a better day tomorrow. The older boys have a baseball clinic from 9-12 then we will head up to the in laws (2 hours away, boo)

ThaiSpice March 3rd, 2013 06:07 AM

Is so pretty outside today! Cold, but pretty. I'm anxious for warmer weather, for sure.

RobinJS March 3rd, 2013 04:04 PM

We finally had a nice day after quite a long rainy spell. We hit the flea market and picked up four Cars cars for a buck! Eli's having a good time right now playing with the cars and watching the movie.
Last night we had a pub night fundraiser for Daryn's softball team and we made $1403! I was pretty happy with that amount, though it could have been better.
Friday night was curling night and we lost even though I played an awesome game. It's our first year so I celebrate small victories like that.
Altogether it was a pretty action packed weekend and next weekend is pretty much the same.

gina! March 3rd, 2013 04:14 PM

DH and I are doing the Les Mills Pump (home exercise DVD) (from the p90x people). I really like it. My middle boy has started doing it too (without weights). And has all his workouts on his calendar like I do. It's so cute. He was showing me his biceps today. :smile:

ThaiSpice March 3rd, 2013 06:47 PM

LOL...cute!

I fully intended to work out tonight. Not going to happen, though. I'm worn out!

MIL2lissy8 March 4th, 2013 09:00 AM

march started off so busy for me. today I plan on staying in and doing chores, then I get wyatt from school, head to karate and then home again for dinner, homework and later, the bachelor. oh and my cup of tea and brandy.

karenwalter March 4th, 2013 08:21 PM

Ugggg. Connor has pink eye.

RobinJS March 4th, 2013 10:16 PM

Yuck! Pink eye is no fun. Poor guy!

gina! March 5th, 2013 06:03 AM

DH actually made his vasectomy consult appointment. It's today. I still can't believe he finally called.