JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   have any of you ladies tried pampers easy ups training pants? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2633589-have-any-you-ladies-tried-pampers-easy-ups-training-pants.html)

jewelsgurl23 March 10th, 2013 09:19 PM

have any of you ladies tried pampers easy ups training pants?

hey ladies,

im wondering if any of you ladies have tried pampers easy ups for potty training. right now we use the huggies pullups night time ones but they leak like crazy and thats at the 3t 4t size. i can't seem to find any for the next size up. abby is fully daytime trained and has been since december. we just use the pull ups for night time and for when we are out and about. i really need to get her night time trained before our new baby comes in september.

thanks for the input ladies.

~MamaTutu~ March 12th, 2013 09:26 AM

Re: have any of you ladies tried pampers easy ups training pants?

We just had DD in regular diapers at night time until she was ready. It took nearly a year after she was daytime potty trained before she was consistently dry at night. I don't think you can train them to stay dry at night. They're body has to be physically ready to do it. But using regular diapers would prevent leaking and would be cheaper than the fancy pull-ups.

cfm March 12th, 2013 09:39 AM

diapers by night family(wellll, not the whole family) here. Way cheaper.

Genipher March 12th, 2013 10:03 AM

When they're old enough, I just put them in undies and make sure I have a plastic sheet on the mattress.
Or, like others have said, we use a diaper.
I used to use the Pull-ups on the first 2 kids but soon learned that they're just too expensive!

kimmiejo March 12th, 2013 10:18 AM

Sydney day and night trained at the same time, she just did it on her own, there really was no "training". She was close to 3. Sam isn't that keen on the potty just yet, he does pee on the potty often but refuses to poop on it so whatever LOL...but I would go with regular diapers just because they are cheaper.

jewelsgurl23 March 12th, 2013 02:59 PM

thanks ladies.

she has been staying dry all night for the last 4 nights so im crossing my fingers we might be getting some where. i did try 2 months ago and she did stay dry for 6 days straight and even with gerber undies on she stayed dry. then for some reason she started wetting again. i have figured out that if she gets to cold at night since she doesn't like any covers beside the sheet on that she will wet but if she keeps all the blankets on she will stay dry. i do limit to one drink before bed and potty before bed also. that has seemed to help alot.

sugarloafbaby March 16th, 2013 06:26 PM

No advice here since I haven't even begun potty training Dallas (waiting until the summer), but glad she is doing better. I would go with diapers bc they are cheaper too though!

flitabout March 31st, 2013 06:21 PM

I have always used pull-ups if you need the next size up just go with the goodnights. CJ is my first kid that has been night time dry at the same time he potty trained. I had one that wet until 8 one that was 4 and one 5. So that one I would just wait and see how it goes