JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Friday! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2635021-friday.html)

ThaiSpice March 15th, 2013 08:50 AM

Friday!

What's everyone doing this weekend? The weather here is gorgeous today...hoping it sticks around for a while!

gina! March 15th, 2013 10:03 AM

Re: Friday!

Ugh. Crappy weather here. Cold---30's---rain & snow in the forecast.

Tomorrow we were planning to go to a St Patricks Day parade. DH is being a baby about the weather but I think we will just do it. Then I have to go through the kids summer clothes for vacation. Sunday maybe a movie then grocery shopping.

babybatax2 March 15th, 2013 01:44 PM

Tomorrow I have an eye doctor appointment. Then we will see the Easter Bunny and shop at Carter's for new baby!

Sunday, no idea!

taterm March 15th, 2013 03:13 PM

Magic Kingdom on Saturday! And Sea World on Sunday! :cheer:

doodoosmom March 15th, 2013 03:24 PM

I'm really hoping to feel better so I can take the boys somewhere to celebrate their report cards this weekend.

And Sunday I am making corned beef & was going to do a st. Patrick's day themed dessert with the kids.

sarahlorrain March 15th, 2013 04:01 PM

Looks like it's going to be nice weather. Dh and Clare are running a 5K in the morning. Judging by the times people ran in it last year, I think they'll do pretty good.

Sunday is church and school. Boring.

Our weekend is Friday and Saturday, not Saturday and Sunday. Today we just kind of putted around the house. Dh took Matthew down to the river to practice shooting his target bow he got for Christmas. They had fun. :)

ThaiSpice March 15th, 2013 04:49 PM

DH told me today he arranged for my aunt to watch Grace tomorrow evening so that we can go out. Haven't done that in forever! Especially on a Saturday. This is a rare weekend where he is off Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Other than that, just the usual plus getting things ready for the baby.

Aynber March 15th, 2013 05:06 PM

We're going to the St Patricks Day parade and festival uptown tomorrow, and going to the MIL's for corned beef and cabbage on Sunday.

karenwalter March 16th, 2013 08:34 AM

We drive to my in-laws to surprise MIL for her birthday. So tonight we're celebrating with a little party. It's in the 80's so we'll probably take Connor and his cousin somewhere outside today to play.
Then Sunday is the 4 hour drive home :(

RobinJS March 16th, 2013 12:43 PM

It's raining cats and dogs here! We're hanging out around home most of this weekend. I picked up some flannel to make some more wipes and makeup remover wipes so I'll be making those up later today and tomorrow we'll hit the pub for a bit in the afternoon for St. Patty's day.

ThaiSpice March 17th, 2013 05:54 AM

Back to rainy today and tomorrow...blah.

Heaven March 21st, 2013 06:49 AM

I am Soooooooooooooooooo sick of our weather this year! seriously depressing. it's still freaking snowing! I just want to stay in bed till it's nice outside!

gina! March 21st, 2013 08:20 AM

^^^^
Me too. It's cold (20 F, like 10 with the windchill) and snowing.