JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   Weekend plans (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2636902-weekend-plans.html)

LadyCoconut March 22nd, 2013 07:20 AM

Weekend plans

What's up this weekend?

gina! March 22nd, 2013 07:30 AM

Re: Weekend plans

Saturday---packing for vacation, cleaning, a trip to Target.
Sunday---Brady's school friend birthday party at Chuck E Cheese (just shoot me), grocery shopping.

LadyCoconut March 22nd, 2013 07:36 AM

Tonight I am going to dinner with my SIL and a few other girls. Tomorrow is her bridal shower. Not sure yet about Sunday.

Nicole1110 March 22nd, 2013 07:59 AM

I took today off work to have a relaxing "me" day but my house is a disaster so I will probably spend most of the day cleaning. I have no plans for the weekend other than cleaning out Major's room but we will have to get out of the house and do something.

karenwalter March 22nd, 2013 09:45 AM

Saturday I'm watching my niece in the morning. I'll probably have the kids play outside. In the afternoon, we have work to do around the house.

Sunday is church and then we have lunch with friends.

*~* March 22nd, 2013 11:14 AM

our anniversary is on the 24th, so DH & I are celebrating Saturday night. By celebrating i just mean dinner and drinks without the kids. I dont think we have anything else planned. I did promise my mom i'd go to church with her this weekend, so that's what i'll be doing on Sunday.

~Daniell~ March 22nd, 2013 11:27 AM

saturday--wedding
sunday--church and making easter eggs with dashaun

ThaiSpice March 22nd, 2013 11:31 AM

No real plans. It's supposed to be rainy & cold :onethumbup: :rollseyes: so we may just hang out around the house and do who knows what. I have some cleaning I want to get done, but overall it should be pretty low-key. DH is back to his normal Sunday/Monday off, so he'll be working tomorrow night. That's about it.

megpie March 22nd, 2013 02:43 PM

All plans cancelled when you have 8-15" inches of SNOW in the forecast this weekend....if school is cancelled on Monday---godforbid.......and we've had 10 days off for spring break.....I'm sending the kids to school whether they cancel or not...........

doodoosmom March 22nd, 2013 07:21 PM

Today I took Addie shopping & then we baked cupcakes. I got a movie for DH & I to watch tonight.

DH is working all weekend..if the weather's nice I'll take the kids to the park but no real plans at this point.

Aynber March 22nd, 2013 07:51 PM

It's supposed to rain this weekend, so no outdoor fun. We're going to get stuff for Kelen's easter basket, and take his birthday gift card to get him a soccer ball.