JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   New words/phrases (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2646209-new-words-phrases.html)

~Kris~ April 26th, 2013 10:04 AM

New words/phrases

What new things has your toddler been saying lately?

MonkeyBugMommy April 26th, 2013 05:05 PM

Re: New words/phrases

She keeps saying that her sister is her "new best friend." It's pretty cute! :wub:

mrsdaiwa24 April 26th, 2013 06:49 PM

"This is my favorite"
"One more kiss!!!!!"
"I do a GREAT job!"
"I potty training!!!!!"

~Kris~ April 28th, 2013 05:20 AM

But purple is my favorite color (whenever she wants something that has purple on it)

I NEED chocolate....which is particularly funny when it's the first thing she says when she comes down the stairs in the morning!

AtomicMama April 29th, 2013 10:34 AM

"Not today, sir, not today"
"I want to Hulk you"
"My not little, my BIG!"

TanyaMM April 30th, 2013 06:35 PM

Myles says "my no little, my big" too. He also has been saying "C-ya" and "look out I got work here".

He's such a talker ... it's great!

amonstersmomma April 30th, 2013 08:39 PM

Caleb has started saying "I like _____" a lot throughout the day! While grocery shopping today I told him we were going to go find daddy now and he says "Ya, I like daddy" :lol:

That's really all I can think of as far as new phrases. He's just such a chatterbox!

white.house May 6th, 2013 08:05 AM

"You are in trouble! You're getting a spank and a time out!" :p

AtomicMama May 6th, 2013 01:10 PM

We were at church Sunday and Max wanted to walk across the chairs, and I told him no, and he looks at me and says "But it's my job!"

~Kris~ May 7th, 2013 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RootBudSkyTree (Post 27342544)
"You are in trouble! You're getting a spank and a time out!" :p

:lol:

Whenever Teresa climbs into the top bunk, which shes is not supposed to do unless Nathan is up there too, when I go to get her down she tells me: Don't spank me again! :lol:

She has started to refer to the boys as her brothers, rather than using their names or when daddy is home with us she'll say YAY, whole family!

white.house May 7th, 2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Kris~ (Post 27345538)

:lol:

Whenever Teresa climbs into the top bunk, which shes is not supposed to do unless Nathan is up there too, when I go to get her down she tells me: Don't spank me again! :lol:

She has started to refer to the boys as her brothers, rather than using their names or when daddy is home with us she'll say YAY, whole family!

Lol! I caught him punishing his stuffed animals the other day!

The worst was daddy carrying him out of church service and hearing him yell the whole way out "No Daddy!!! I don't want a spank! Don't spank me!!!!"

Justjessie May 7th, 2013 06:42 PM

"You talkin' to ME?"

"Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Pretty please with sugar on top" (daddy taught her this one!)

emmiejack0810 June 6th, 2013 05:34 AM

I big boy

Memi June 7th, 2013 06:05 AM

Gabriel's newest thing is to call everyone by his middle nane. I guess he thinks everyones midfle name is James. so hell yell out "Momma James!!!" to get my attention. Lol!

The Heather June 10th, 2013 11:12 AM

Chase talks a lot and I can't really think of any particular phrases that he uses on a regular basis. He has started with the "Why?" already though. Ugh, I hope this phase goes by quickly!