JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2010 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/)
-   -   New words/phrases (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1832-2010-playroom/2646209-new-words-phrases.html)

~Kris~ April 26th, 2013 10:04 AM

New words/phrases

What new things has your toddler been saying lately?

MonkeyBugMommy April 26th, 2013 05:05 PM

Re: New words/phrases

She keeps saying that her sister is her "new best friend." It's pretty cute! :wub:

mrsdaiwa24 April 26th, 2013 06:49 PM

"This is my favorite"
"One more kiss!!!!!"
"I do a GREAT job!"
"I potty training!!!!!"

~Kris~ April 28th, 2013 05:20 AM

But purple is my favorite color (whenever she wants something that has purple on it)

I NEED chocolate....which is particularly funny when it's the first thing she says when she comes down the stairs in the morning!

AtomicMama April 29th, 2013 10:34 AM

"Not today, sir, not today"
"I want to Hulk you"
"My not little, my BIG!"

TanyaMM April 30th, 2013 06:35 PM

Myles says "my no little, my big" too. He also has been saying "C-ya" and "look out I got work here".

He's such a talker ... it's great!

amonstersmomma April 30th, 2013 08:39 PM

Caleb has started saying "I like _____" a lot throughout the day! While grocery shopping today I told him we were going to go find daddy now and he says "Ya, I like daddy" :lol:

That's really all I can think of as far as new phrases. He's just such a chatterbox!

wild&free May 6th, 2013 08:05 AM

"You are in trouble! You're getting a spank and a time out!" :p

AtomicMama May 6th, 2013 01:10 PM

We were at church Sunday and Max wanted to walk across the chairs, and I told him no, and he looks at me and says "But it's my job!"

~Kris~ May 7th, 2013 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RootBudSkyTree (Post 27342544)
"You are in trouble! You're getting a spank and a time out!" :p

:lol:

Whenever Teresa climbs into the top bunk, which shes is not supposed to do unless Nathan is up there too, when I go to get her down she tells me: Don't spank me again! :lol:

She has started to refer to the boys as her brothers, rather than using their names or when daddy is home with us she'll say YAY, whole family!

wild&free May 7th, 2013 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Kris~ (Post 27345538)

:lol:

Whenever Teresa climbs into the top bunk, which shes is not supposed to do unless Nathan is up there too, when I go to get her down she tells me: Don't spank me again! :lol:

She has started to refer to the boys as her brothers, rather than using their names or when daddy is home with us she'll say YAY, whole family!

Lol! I caught him punishing his stuffed animals the other day!

The worst was daddy carrying him out of church service and hearing him yell the whole way out "No Daddy!!! I don't want a spank! Don't spank me!!!!"

Justjessie May 7th, 2013 06:42 PM

"You talkin' to ME?"

"Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Pretty please with sugar on top" (daddy taught her this one!)

emmiejack0810 June 6th, 2013 05:34 AM

I big boy

Memi June 7th, 2013 06:05 AM

Gabriel's newest thing is to call everyone by his middle nane. I guess he thinks everyones midfle name is James. so hell yell out "Momma James!!!" to get my attention. Lol!

The Heather June 10th, 2013 11:12 AM

Chase talks a lot and I can't really think of any particular phrases that he uses on a regular basis. He has started with the "Why?" already though. Ugh, I hope this phase goes by quickly!