JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   It's getting worse.. (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2110939-its-getting-worse.html)

pumpkinseed September 22nd, 2010 06:10 AM

It's getting worse..

I've been nauseated the past two days, but with no vomiting. I've felt like I'm "right there" just about to, and don't. I was hoping it wouldn't start this early, but since it is, I'd rather just get the full-blown MS and get it over with. Anyone else feeling queasy right now?

PregnantAtLast September 22nd, 2010 06:12 AM

Re: It's getting worse..

:dothug: did you get MS with your other kids?

pumpkinseed September 22nd, 2010 06:13 AM

With DD I got it pretty early, around this same time. It lasted for 5 weeks straight, once a day, everyday. With DS, it started around 6 weeks and was once a week for 8 weeks and that was it.

PregnantAtLast September 22nd, 2010 06:18 AM

sucks huh??

i got it the day after getting my BFP with DS and i was sick at least 3 times a day until 21 weeks :(

pumpkinseed September 22nd, 2010 06:34 AM

Wow, you had it rough! With my DD I got to the point where I would wake up every morning and eat somethng that I KNEW wouldn't agree with me, just so I could get it over with. Otherwise, I'd end up feeling like I was just about to vomit all day, but I'd never know exactly when it would come. Doing it the way I did it, I got it out of the way in the morning, and felt fine the rest of the day. It does suck, it's probably my least favorite part..but at the same time I know that it's a good sign that things are going well.

Bermuda Girl September 22nd, 2010 07:48 AM

Nothing yet - fingers crossed!

I was sick till 16 weeks with Jack, but can't remember when it started. Hoping that it will pass me by this time!

Babybear4 September 22nd, 2010 08:10 AM

I get nauseous off and on throughout the day. Right now I am really queasy, but it will probably go away in a few minutes.

I had a dream last night that I threw up, so I must have been queasy in my sleep, too. With DD, I never threw up but I felt like I was going to constantly from week 5 or 6-week 8 or 9, so not too bad or long.

BrittanyWantsBaby September 22nd, 2010 08:31 AM

Oh- I am SO feeling it. Dry heaved twice yesterday. Dry heaved 4 times this morning. I bought Sea Bands yesterday and put them on after this mornings episode and I actually do feel better. It's the stomach acid that is making me gag. SO GROSS! The past 2 days I have felt better once 1pm hits, let's hope this is a pattern that sticks :) I will admit that I need to stop fighting the gagging because I sure do feel better after I give in...LOL.

Flutterbug September 22nd, 2010 09:56 AM

Yep! The queasyness is here too! I tried to eat something for breakfast and started feeling sick. I really hope it's not too bad! With my two sons I got queasy a lot but never actually threw up. Brittany, those Sea Bands were a life saver for me! They worked great!

SimplyMrs.L September 22nd, 2010 11:01 AM

I definitely get waves of nausea and the heartburn has already started for me. I guess I better stock up on Tums. :smile:

joybelz September 22nd, 2010 12:23 PM

Try a Unisom and a B6 right before bed. I have had terrible M/S with my previous pregnancies and this time has been a breeze. Doctor said that it was perfectly fine to take. I get a little nauseous in the evening, but nothing at all like before. Also, Reed's Ginger Candy from health food stores help a little.

Motsy2006 September 22nd, 2010 02:15 PM

I haven't really ever experienced MS with my previous pregnancies and so far I seem OK. We'll see this time, though, because I have felt a little off. This morning I didn't eat breakfast, and my stomach felt funny. I assumed it was from being hungry, but when I ate lunch I couldn't eat much without feeling too full. And then I just kept feeling weird. Crossing my fingers that it won't turn into something more.