JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   10 more days... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2116012-10-more-days.html)

Babybear4 September 27th, 2010 02:57 PM

10 more days...

Ughhhh, I am so freakin' impatient. I have 10 more days until my appointment and I can't wait!! I wish October would just get here already.

And, I am 2 days away from 5 weeks. I can't believe it's already been 1 1/2 weeks since we found out about this little bug. Hopefully this baby sticks around for the long haul!!

Flutterbug September 27th, 2010 02:59 PM

Re: 10 more days...

Yay!! Do you get an ultra sound on your first appt? I know I can't wait either. I just called my OB and my first appt and u/s is Oct. 15! 3weeks! gah!

Sneetch September 27th, 2010 03:02 PM

Doesn't it feel like time is dragging on? It does for me!! For me I've been anxious to get past the point that I miscarried last time, and I officially passed that point today. So far, so good! I have my first appointment Thursday, and I'm excited. I won't get an u/s or anything, but I know my doctor will be really excited that I'm pregnant, so that's what I'm excited about. :)

Babybear4 September 27th, 2010 03:03 PM

Yeah, I will be getting an ultrasound. I am only going to be 6 weeks 1 day, so I am trying to prepare myself for the fact that it may be too early for a HB. I think I was about 6 weeks 3 days with DD and we saw a strong HB with her, so hopefully we get to see on this time around, too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Plain-Belly Sneetch (Post 21652266)
Doesn't it feel like time is dragging on? It does for me!! For me I've been anxious to get past the point that I miscarried last time, and I officially passed that point today. So far, so good! I have my first appointment Thursday, and I'm excited. I won't get an u/s or anything, but I know my doctor will be really excited that I'm pregnant, so that's what I'm excited about. :)

Ohh, how exciting! You'll have to KUP on how it goes!! Thursday will be here before you know it! :)

Purrrrrrr September 27th, 2010 05:11 PM

Mine isn't until Oct 20th. I'm dying... I want it now!

Lynn87 September 27th, 2010 06:15 PM

I don't even know when my first appointment is yet. I applied for Soonercare today. There is no telling how long it will take to get a approval letter.

Wehadamoment September 27th, 2010 07:20 PM

Aww hopefully it will go fast- I have my first U/S in 11 days so we can count down together! :)

Babybear4 September 27th, 2010 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynn87 (Post 21654382)
I don't even know when my first appointment is yet. I applied for Soonercare today. There is no telling how long it will take to get a approval letter.

Do they have retroactive coverage? I am in the process of applying for state aid, and while it can take 30-45 days for the approval, they are retroactive and will cover up to 3 months prior to your approval, so I just made the appointment and we will either pay cash up front or wait and submit it to my medical coverage once I am approved.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wehadamoment (Post 21655163)
Aww hopefully it will go fast- I have my first U/S in 11 days so we can count down together! :)

Yay! It's going to go quick, but it seems like forever!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Purrrrrrr (Post 21653716)
Mine isn't until Oct 20th. I'm dying... I want it now!

Aww! It does seem like a long way away, but it will go quick. It's better that way, anyway, because the further along you are, the better chance you have at seeing the beautiful beating heart! :wub: