JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Am I the only one.... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2227916-am-i-only-one.html)

little.lili January 24th, 2011 08:48 AM

Am I the only one....

Who feels WAY too pregnant right about now?!?!

I just waddled out of bed this morning cause my hips/legs felt so messed up... Any time I sit circulation seems to be cut from my legs within 15 minutes... I have to change positions a million times in bed b/c the same thing happens, I like I have bad circulation and my hand/leg/foot/whatever is getting numb... My neck hurts, my back hurts...

W. T. F.

What's going to happen when I'm 8 and 9 months pregnant?!@?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Anyone already feeling like this??? It's driving me crazy that I can't just sit in one position for longer than 20 minutes!!!

~Justine~ January 24th, 2011 09:03 AM

Re: Am I the only one....

I am right there with you! I feel like I am already 9 months pregnant.

In the last little while my legs give out on me, I waddle everywhere I go, and sleep I am starting to already wonder what that stuff is lol.

I am getting so big already it is crazy, I am scared to death to see what I am going to be like in the next few months.

KeraLynn January 24th, 2011 09:17 AM

That happens to me while sleeping... I have to switch sides, but then my mind wakes me up and is like "get back on your left side!!!!"

mishymama January 24th, 2011 09:22 AM

I've definitely got the legs losing circulation thing. I've also got some major stuff going on pelvically speaking. I had that pelvic separation thing with my last pregnancy and ended up on crutches and was almost unable to walk. It's already starting this time around. I'm kind of scared, cause it's bad already and I'm not even half way. No idea how things will be by the end of things this time.

KimmyC January 24th, 2011 09:31 AM

Oh thank God. I was feeling pretty scared about everything. I'm waddling and the circulation thing scares me like crazy.... I'm already huge.

Next weekend we are going 3 hours away and I know I'm going to be carting my snoogle with me. :smackshead:

CherishC January 24th, 2011 09:42 AM

I really don't notice any difference because I've always had bone problems, from my fibromyalgia to my bones dislocating.

little.lili January 24th, 2011 09:47 AM

Well at least I'm not alone!

Honestly the worse part is my legs :S I just keep loosing circulation in any and EVERY position I try and it;s driving me crazy... It's gotten like this withing the last week...

Also my hips... I couldn't even bend over this morning...

Terrified of how much worse it will get :lol:

Austinsmama2007 January 24th, 2011 10:05 AM

Yes! I am starting to feel like I did in the last 4 weeks of pregnancy!! My stomach hurts, I can't get out of bed as fast. My hips hurt, my legs hurt, heck my whole body hurts. It's hard to put on shoes, and a little exercise has me wiped out completely. I really don't know what to expect towards the end this time. Ugh!

SpankyMagoo January 24th, 2011 10:14 AM

Yes... it I feel this yucky now... how am I gonna feel later

rileymama January 25th, 2011 01:26 PM

I thought i was going crazy! I feel huge, but have lost some weight, feel like I am waddling. Some nights when I lay down, my lower back just spasms. I can't imagine what it will be like 6 months from now.

jbrezy January 25th, 2011 02:45 PM

me too! I feel so huge and I am only 16 weeks!

oregongirl January 25th, 2011 03:30 PM

I've been having problems with my sciatic nerve, so I can't imagine what it's going to be like in a couple of months.

Zachary'smommy January 25th, 2011 03:55 PM

Compared to how I was feeling last pregnancy, I feel like crap. I feel heavy like I can barely move. I've only gained about 8 pounds, but I swear that it's been twenty because my boobs ache, my hips feel like they are splitting open and my crotch feels heavy, like I'm holding a watermelon in my vagina. Sorry, I guess TMI. ;)

MomtoCTSK January 25th, 2011 06:07 PM

Things are happening for me this pregnancy much quicker, I think I say to my DH at least three times a week "Didn't this happen later in my last pregnancy?" And his answer is always well this is a different pregnancy. Men. Also it doesn't help that I am huge.