JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   UQOTD- Unofficial Question of the Day (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2228680-uqotd-unofficial-question-day.html)

SpankyMagoo January 24th, 2011 06:59 PM

UQOTD- Unofficial Question of the Day

If someone offered you a million dollars for a night of sex, would you do it? Would it matter if the person were good looking or not?

Jessido January 24th, 2011 07:07 PM

Re: UQOTD- Unofficial Question of the Day

Nope, not for any money.

MyThreeStars January 24th, 2011 07:26 PM

No way!!!!!! Hubby is the only man for me!

Hubby and I have been through a lot, especially three years ago and there is nothing in this world that would make me go to another guy. It's not worth it, even for money. I also wouldn't care if it was the celebrity of my dreams, I still would never do it.

Mana January 25th, 2011 05:39 AM

Honestly, I might, if my husband wouldn't have a problem with it (and I doubt he would - we're a little more lax with monogamy than most people seem to be). Although I would first require STD testing to make sure they're clean, and they'd have to wrap it anyway (assuming male). And it would matter what they looked like. If they were butt ugly and gross I wouldn't be able to anyway. So I don't know if it would be worth it to the person offering :P

angel_www23 January 25th, 2011 07:51 AM

Nope, no way, Id do it whether Im with somebody or still single. Now a days you cant really trust anybody. Ive been a good girl all/most of my life :P LoLLL, and I wont waste the risk for some joe blow or even a celebrity.

ChristyRVT January 25th, 2011 09:31 AM

Nope. DH has been hurt by girlfriends being unfaithful in the past, so I would be choosing between him and the million dollars. I choose him.

mishymama January 25th, 2011 09:50 AM

Nope.

casiecole January 25th, 2011 10:09 AM

no, wouldnt be worth it in the end

pisceeangel January 25th, 2011 11:07 AM

No for me!

Excited4Oct January 25th, 2011 11:18 AM

For a million dollars I would consider it if my husband was on board with it. I know that wouldn't be the opinion of most, but there is a lot I could do with a million dollars (be a SAHM, pay for my children's eductions, etc).

hkystar January 25th, 2011 11:31 AM

I am with Excited4Oct on this one. I have a few conditions but if all were met I would accept (regardless of what the guy looked like).

1. money must be tax free
2. bf must be on board and completely ok with it (knowing he is still the love of my life)
3. the guy must be std/hiv/aids clean (and I want dr proof)
4. nothing painful!

Krista4782 January 25th, 2011 11:32 AM

As nice as the money would be, I'd have to say no.

SpankyMagoo January 25th, 2011 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkystar (Post 22858134)
I am with Excited4Oct on this one. I have a few conditions but if all were met I would accept (regardless of what the guy looked like).

1. money must be tax free
2. bf must be on board and completely ok with it (knowing he is still the love of my life)
3. the guy must be std/hiv/aids clean (and I want dr proof)
4. nothing painful!

Im the same as you... if there is no risk and hubby is good with it... yeah

rileymama January 25th, 2011 12:06 PM

It would be really hard to turn down a million, that would take care of a lot of our issues right now. But, DH would have to be okay with it, there would have to be health checks done, and no freaky stuff. I save that for hubs :blush:

Clifford13 January 25th, 2011 05:57 PM

Umm No thanks!