JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Tearful Tuesday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2228906-tearful-tuesday.html)

mommy2Breana+Brandon January 25th, 2011 04:46 AM

Tearful Tuesday

What was the last thing that made you upset and why?

Mom2twolittlemen January 25th, 2011 05:14 AM

Re: Tearful Tuesday

My husband was acting upset last night and I thought it was because of something I did. ridiculous, I never would have cried over that :lol:

lynnicka January 25th, 2011 05:20 AM

Last week at the mall play area a old kid pushed Ethan off a 4ft high platform. I was so angry and upset for my LO that I cried with him. I hate pregnancy hormones, normally I would not cry at that.

mommybugnbugga January 25th, 2011 06:25 AM

My sister and I got into an argument last night over me being frustrated with my dd. My dd is high functioning Autistic and we are going through some very rough stuff right now. And my sister (who sees my dd about 4 days out of the year) decided to tell me what I was doing wrong and how bad of a mother I was. After I hung up on her I just lost it.

Leogirl January 25th, 2011 06:32 AM

I'm taking down wall paper in my house and it's harder than what I was expecting because there are two layers of paper. One is newer and fairly easy to gt off but the underlayer is pretty old and very hard to get off. After 6 hours worth of work yeasterday I still don't have a single wall done. I cried a river over it and normally I probably would have complaned but never cried.

*KaraBeth* January 25th, 2011 07:10 AM

This morning when the boys got up early. I stayed up to late last night watching a movie and I was sooo tired this morning. Its not something I normally cry about but I was so exhausted and DH wasn't budging. So I got up at 6 instead of 8..I should get over it :glare:

ChoMomma January 25th, 2011 08:23 AM

Its been awhile, I think about 2 weeks ago I got upset cause there was nothing to eat in the house and I broke down :lol: other then that I been pretty happy go lucky with this pregnancy - completely the opposite with DD.

MomToXaia January 25th, 2011 04:00 PM

Today when I got to work, as soon as i sat down I felt like crying, so I went to the bathroom and cried my eyes out. I thought I was done so I wiped my face clean and went back to my desk. Not three minutes later I was crying again! Things have been stressful at work, but it normally wouldn't have gotten to me like that. I was ready to call it a day, but I'm glad I stuck it out today.

sweet.hun January 25th, 2011 04:10 PM

Yesterday I cried from a show I was watching. The little girl was just so precious and was struggling for her life and I lost it.

laceymm888 January 25th, 2011 04:16 PM

I haven't cried in a while but I was super upset today because the kids in my class were being HORRIBLE. I wanted to quit lol. Grrrrrr.