JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Mossygirl is... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2229064-mossygirl.html)

MossyGirl January 25th, 2011 07:29 AM

Mossygirl is...

STARVING!!!

I don't think I brought enough snacks to make it through work today!!

Has anyone else had an increase in appetite lately??

Any new cravings??

Tippy January 25th, 2011 08:43 AM

Re: Mossygirl is...

Ugh..... it's really bad with me this week, and it's only Tuesday. Both yesterday and today I ate a bowl of cereal at 7am and was starving by 10:30! This is all new to me, as I've never been like this with my past pregnancies.

I've been keeping snacks in my purse to eat when I'm in the office. When we are out at Nursing Homes, I can't eat like that. lol

CherishC January 25th, 2011 08:57 AM

Not really, its hard to eat anything when everything makes you sick.

KimmyC January 25th, 2011 08:59 AM

Oh boy. I feel like a MAJOR COW. I am not a huge breakfast eater when I'm not pregnant....just because I don't usually have time. I LOVE BREAKFAST!!!!

So, pregnancy time comes and I have a HUGE feast each morning. If I didn't I wouldn't make it each day. DH has taken over getting the little guy ready in the morning so I can feast: Bacon, eggs and hashbrowns & chocolate milk!

:D

Cravings? Icee's, Wild Berry Skittles, Pickles, Breakfast (obviously.....7 days a week), meat and potatoes, whew!

Austinsmama2007 January 25th, 2011 09:05 AM

My appetite is here but it comes and goes. With my son I couldn't fill myself up!! I was hungry all the time. Like I have said before my cravings for things come and go. I am really craving a strawberry smoothy. DH picked up all the fixings last night so I can make myself a few. Slurpees are another although I have held off for a weeks since its nothing but pure sugar!! And I am still wanting to make me a steak sandwhich, but DH didn't pick up any steak last night when he did the grocery shopping grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

MossyGirl January 25th, 2011 09:21 AM

My cravings have settled down lately. The past few weeks I have wanted nothing but "baked goods". Pie, apple and cherry turnovers, apple fritters, lemon bars...YUM!!! That seems to have passed a little, but today...

Man oh man I am starved and am covering everything in cheese!!! :D

KeraLynn January 25th, 2011 09:26 AM

Mossy!!!! OMG you just made my sooooooo freaking hungry for Lemon Pound Cake from Starbucks YUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Wow... that was pure excitement you ladies just saw there!!

casiecole January 25th, 2011 10:10 AM

ah im always starving...i feel like i eat and 20 mins later im hungry...i better go shopping and get more snacks!

MossyGirl January 25th, 2011 10:17 AM

Quote:

Mossy!!!! OMG you just made my sooooooo freaking hungry for Lemon Pound Cake from Starbucks YUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....

Wow... that was pure excitement you ladies just saw there!!
YES!!!! My job here is done!!!

Now that I have had my cheese fix...I want something warm ooey and gooey!!!!!! Mmmmm...fresh rice crispy treats!!! Ack! I'm torturing myself!!! :p

Jade27 January 25th, 2011 11:43 AM

I was starving today until I wnet out and bought everything to make Guacamole - thanks Katie for making me think about it all week.

SpankyMagoo January 25th, 2011 11:49 AM

someone on this cursed board wrote about onion dip the other day... now all ive been eating is onion dip... so much heartburn but oh so yummy

Karen78 January 25th, 2011 12:24 PM

I put the guacamole recipe in the s'mores and more sticky up top!!

brookeinpa January 25th, 2011 01:19 PM

Katie - the onion dip was me! It's my latest craving. I'm almost through a whole container of dip and a bag of chips in less than a week! I eat 5 meals a day plus snacks now. 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch, and 2 dinners!

Quantum_Leap January 25th, 2011 04:53 PM

Oh my gosh, I feel like I'm dying of starvation at least every couple of hours. The hunger wakes me up in the middle of the night, too. Unfortunately, there's not much I can eat and keep down, so I've been drinking a heck of a lot of whole milk. I feel like a newborn baby!