JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Something I read today about sexes (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2229267-something-i-read-today-about-sexes.html)

Smashley January 25th, 2011 10:10 AM

Something I read today about sexes

Well, I was reading what to expect when you are expecting today, and read that if you are hugging the fridge and are overly starving all the time, that it very well could be a boy. Well, if that is true than there is at least one boy in there.

thepinkleprechaun January 25th, 2011 10:17 AM

Re: Something I read today about sexes

LOL I think that's more of an individual person thing ;) I have been this way with each pregnancy and I've had 1 girl and 1 boy so far. And with this one I have no idea! I still think it's a girl but I could always be wrong :)

mlay83 January 25th, 2011 10:18 AM

I read the same thing in What To Expect When Expecting---- if it's true, looks like I'm having another boy because I eat ALL.THE.TIME!!!!

Smashley January 25th, 2011 10:27 AM

yeah with DD I never ate. I hated eating. This time- I am starving! Probably doesn't help with having 2 in there, but it sure is new.

Mama.Angie January 25th, 2011 10:28 AM

Huh, interesting. I wonder if it will turn out to be true for those fridge hugging mamas here?

w292737 January 25th, 2011 10:33 AM

I've read that too, after a certain week it is because of the hormones the baby is producing.

Smashley January 25th, 2011 10:35 AM

Hmm, I wonder what week. I should find it again in the book and read more thoroughly lol.

Brittanie January 25th, 2011 10:37 AM

Not true for me. I've puked through every pregnancy and I have one of each. lol

Rachel January 25th, 2011 11:33 AM

Interesting.

Lady Anna January 25th, 2011 11:37 AM

Interesting... I suppose it's different for everyone. I have a feeling this is a boy, but I have been too nauseated to eat much of anything with practically no appetite at all. Of course, this is my first pregnancy, so I don't have any previous ones to compare it with! :-)

AniLand January 25th, 2011 12:35 PM

What does "hugging fringe" mean? LOL

Smashley January 25th, 2011 01:17 PM

Oh man, stupid pregnancy and making me dumb- Fringe=Fridge (did I mention I love the show Fringe? lol)

mccaroline January 25th, 2011 01:18 PM

AniLand - Hugging the fridge, eatting all the time, everything you can get your hands on, always looking in the fridge for more to eat.

If thats what they say about having a boy, then I guess this is another girl. I still can't eat and feel sick when I do. I couldn't eat with my last two either and they're both girls, so for me it might actually be true.

momopotamus January 25th, 2011 02:08 PM

wait...so what happens when your always in the fridge in the morning...but want to throw it outside by the afternoon? LOL :lol:

navywifey2003 January 25th, 2011 02:38 PM

I had the worst m/s with both my kids. This one is more mellow but still hard. So we shall see.

Christine-MA January 25th, 2011 05:28 PM

If it's true....I'm certainly having a boy! I don't remember being hungry all.the.time with DD, but with this one it's crazy.

andi2284 January 25th, 2011 05:35 PM

I was that way with both of my girls, but I haven't had much of an appetite this time. Maybe it means the opposite for me?

.stargirl. January 25th, 2011 05:39 PM

I'm definitely always hungry so far, so if that's true, this one should definitely be a boy. Although I sure was hungry a lot with DD too, so who knows.