JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Morning Sickenss (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2229901-morning-sickenss.html)

CanadianLou January 25th, 2011 09:37 PM

Morning Sickenss

I just have a quick question ... I've have nausea in my pregnancies before, but not actually getting sick.

For anyone who has gotten sick. Do you have belly pains with it?

This pregnancy I've been having way more nausea. Tonight though I am getting bad belly pains and actually throwing up. There are no other symptoms, so I don't *think* it's the flu.

Candimom2 January 26th, 2011 05:36 AM

Re: Morning Sickenss

Hmm, usually I just have the nausea but there were a few times that it hurt my tummy when I was throwing up. Yesterday I threw up 3 times but I don't recall my stomach hurting. Everyone is different though. I would say if you don't have a fever with aches and pains that its probably just morning sickness.

Smashley January 26th, 2011 06:04 AM

The only time I've thrown up, I *think* I had the stomach flu. I take diclectin daily for nausea, so I don't really get sick feeling unless I miss them. Well that day I woke up at 5am with a tiny headache, and tummy cramps. I ended up (tmi) on the toilet pooping with a bucket to puke in. I puked about 3 times. I had the stomach flu last year, and it was horrible. If this was the stomach flu it definitely went easy on me, as it was the same but much, much, much less violent. I puked about once an hour for 3 hours as well. Not sure if that helps.

With DD I puked about 4 times from morning sickness (did not take the pills), and I don't remember stomach cramps. I just remember feeling gross, puking, then feeling better.

dojodiva January 26th, 2011 06:33 AM

I throw up almost every day thanks to m/s but there is never pain with it. On the really bad days sometimes I will feel a little crampy afterwards, but it usually passes pretty quickly.

Hope you feel better soon!

CanadianLou January 26th, 2011 08:27 AM

Thanks everyone, I don't think it was morning sickness I was experiencing. I ended up in the ER last night. I'm just about to make a post about it.

w292737 January 26th, 2011 08:35 AM

no pain unless it was a day I was puking all day, then it was just the ache of my muscles from the work they were doing.

Rachel January 26th, 2011 09:53 AM

I've never thrown up with this pregnancy or the last one.

jdt January 26th, 2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smashley (Post 22865937)
Well that day I woke up at 5am with a tiny headache, and tummy cramps. I ended up (tmi) on the toilet pooping with a bucket to puke in. I puked about 3 times. I had the stomach flu last year, and it was horrible.

Ha this happened to me too a couple weeks ago. Thank goodness no one saw it happening. the nausea wave just hit so hard and then i had that urge to throw up and thankfully the garbage can was right there.