JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Fisher Price Swing to Highchair (2 products in 1).... What do you think? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2232688-fisher-price-swing-to-highchair-2-products-1-what-do-you-think.html)

Jasonswife99 January 28th, 2011 02:31 PM

Fisher Price Swing to Highchair (2 products in 1).... What do you think?

What do you think of this Swing/Highchair? (It is a swing that converts into a highchair).

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...-chair-d-1.jpg
http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/b...-chair-d-2.jpg

Here is a link to the product page. Be sure to click on the demo tab to watch the product demo video: Swing to High Chair - Fisher Price Babygear

I really like the idea of purchasing items that will serve more than one purpose. Do you know of any other items that are dual purpose?

MomtoCTSK January 28th, 2011 05:13 PM

Re: Fisher Price Swing to Highchair (2 products in 1).... What do you think?

It is a cool idea but the only thing I would worry about is a lot of times I high chair get super dirty or covered with food and then your swing would be too since it is the same thing. It is cute though!

CherishC January 28th, 2011 05:32 PM

I think thats pretty cool. I already bought a swing. I wish I would have known about this before :p

casiecole January 28th, 2011 07:16 PM

never seen anything like that...pretty neat

Summerthyme January 28th, 2011 07:24 PM

I would never ever get a highchair that had cotton fabric (or any absorbant material for that matter). Ours is leather/vinyl and I wouldn't have it any other way. It is amazing how messy kids get with each meal!!! I had no idea!

Kelsie January 28th, 2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Summer13 (Post 22896695)
I would never ever get a highchair that had cotton fabric (or any absorbant material for that matter). Ours is leather/vinyl and I wouldn't have it any other way. It is amazing how messy kids get with each meal!!! I had no idea!

Totally agree.

*~Amanda~* January 28th, 2011 08:30 PM

That is quite inventive. I've never seen anything like that before.

ppeacocks January 29th, 2011 04:06 AM

by the time your baby is really in a high chair and eating. they are not into the swing usually. just from our experience. traci

~~Nikki~~ January 29th, 2011 05:32 AM

i had one. Not the exact same. We hated it. It was a pain in the but to keep switching and having to wash the material all the time because of the highchair stage. The one I had was swing n meals

honeybee82 January 29th, 2011 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MomtoCTSK (Post 22895659)
It is a cool idea but the only thing I would worry about is a lot of times I high chair get super dirty or covered with food and then your swing would be too since it is the same thing. It is cute though!

Couldnt agree more! My high chair was a disaster area most of the time and the swing was always nice and clean...if you are interested in something like a space saver for a high chair I have decided that this go around I am not doing the big bulky high chair, I am sticking with the route of one of these:
The First Years Newborn-to-Toddler Reclining Feeding Seat : Target

LogansMomNov09 January 29th, 2011 03:33 PM

I saw this at Babies R Us, the fabric is spill resistant. It didn't look that bad, and would probably wipe down pretty easy or just throw it in the washer. Its a weird combo, probably not something I'd buy.

ayanans April 28th, 2013 04:58 PM

Hi I bought the same 2 in 1 swing to highchair by a different company same function except no music and it only had 4 speeds and no wheels 10 yrs ago. My son and I loooooooved it I only wish I would've saw this 1 then, I'm pregnant again and I diffidently getting it now!! It's soo easy to switch from swing to chair, and super easy to clean! I would recommend it to everyone I know who's having a baby, or as the perfect gift.

Rachel April 29th, 2013 07:43 AM

My daughter had a 4 in 1 swing/high chair/ toddler seat thing. She loved it!

irishblessing April 29th, 2013 12:59 PM

I think it would be great, because you need them at completely separate times during develepement (it's a pain to store the swing after they outgrow it)

Smashley April 29th, 2013 05:09 PM

Wow! That is awesome!!!

GoldenTickets April 29th, 2013 08:39 PM

wow... this thread is old!