JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   My Sat Night in OBGYN Triage! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2311040-my-sat-night-obgyn-triage.html)

Ahari April 24th, 2011 03:31 PM

My Sat Night in OBGYN Triage!

Well, I am so 100% sure this is a lil boy now bc he is unruly!
Last night I was at Grocery paying at register and my Mom passed by me with cart pressing me into conveyor belt and I started cramping a little later. We all know I am a hypochondriac May God bless this poor baby. I was feeling him move but it was painful so I called the Dr. who said "The safest thing was to come in and be monitored" and or "Monitor the baby movements and if the pain gets worse or baby stops moving to come in" So I decided to monitor baby movements. Well, why did this baby stop moving and I went into OMG mode, thank God for my Mom who felt terrible by the way and poor thing started crying how she would die b4 she hurts me or the baby which I told her it was an accident. So we get to ER and they send me to OBGYN Triage bc I am 24 weeks, they were not even trying to touch me in ER. So, I explained everything and they hooked me up to monitor, well this lil boy had not moved in like an hour by the time I arrived to hospital. So, nurse hooks heart monitor and microphone up to me and I swear within 5 min this baby started tap dancing. His heart beat was so strong I laid there and just was in awe, I am truly pregnant. I am actually bringing a living being into this world, who will grow and become a man one day. Life is truly Amazing... So the nurse comes back and says well he is moving now and lol.. and she was amazed at his movement, she said this baby is all over the place I have never had to chase a baby around with a microphone b4. I had never seen my stomach move b4 last night, this baby went from no movement to moving like a race car driver. He was kicking so very hard that he moved the microphone like 4 times poor nurse. Well the monitored me a lil over 3 hours and sent me home with instructions that if the cramping persisted to take tylenol and some other things. She stated that my cramping was in the exact area that the baby was and I actually felt him I was amazed, he was balled up and I could see and feel him. She believed that bc it had only been a week since I was feeling him move that his movements and growth was causing the pain I was feeling and I just had to get use to it all. I did feel crazy for going in but I felt relieved yet and still. This morning I feel him moving around and no pain so maybe my Mom was right about it being growth pain. I know I am rambling thanks to those who read this far...lol
Roxy

Just_Marie April 24th, 2011 03:49 PM

Re: My Sat Night in OBGYN Triage!

so glad he's okay mama!

Ahari April 24th, 2011 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarieJ (Post 23723752)
so glad he's okay mama!

THANKS so much, so am I....

SewDivine April 24th, 2011 04:20 PM

Glad he is okay! When I was prego with Kaiya towards the end I went all day with out feeling her, I freaked out, Dr sent me to L&D and as soon as they hooked me up she was the same way moving and kicking the monitor off. I think they just like to play tricks on us worried Mama's. I am glad it wasn't anything!

mom2more April 24th, 2011 04:21 PM

Isn't it crazy how pregnancy and motherhood turns us into hypochondriacs! LOL Glad everything is well.

CND 424 April 24th, 2011 04:59 PM

I'm so glad he was OK!!! I have been nervous about non-movement as well. It's like I looked forward to feeling her move for so long and now I am obsessed about the movements and freak when it goes too long without them!!!

Ahari April 24th, 2011 06:24 PM

Thanks so much Ladies! I am glad he is ok as well.

RASCAL821 April 24th, 2011 06:55 PM

Better safe than sorry!! Glad all is ok with you and the babes!!!;)

Dee Darling 3 April 24th, 2011 07:08 PM

I'm glad to hear everything's alright.

w292737 April 24th, 2011 07:11 PM

I'm glad things are okay!

irishblessing April 24th, 2011 07:22 PM

Glad he's okay!

socalchick April 24th, 2011 08:03 PM

Glad he is okay!!

Laydii_cintah April 24th, 2011 08:12 PM

Glad everything is ok!

mafiamom April 25th, 2011 05:54 AM

sorry for your scare, but sounds like you got some good bonding time in with your little man :) three cheers for a happy healthy baby!!

BeccaM April 25th, 2011 06:51 AM

Glad to hear hes ok!!

CherZ April 25th, 2011 07:32 AM

Glad he's ok, take it easy mama!

Ahari April 25th, 2011 11:48 AM

Thanks ALL.... I am happy he is ok and better safe than sorry is so true!

Rachel April 25th, 2011 02:11 PM

So glad everything is OK!