JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   I am a crazy pregnant lady!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2339801-i-am-crazy-pregnant-lady.html)

HBcupcake May 31st, 2011 05:02 PM

I am a crazy pregnant lady!!!

I can laugh about it now, but I am having some major mood swings, super upset at times, other times nothing can satisfy me, sometimes giddy...I swear I can actually "feel" that things are off and that I am acting weird, but do it anyway. I feel like I'm going crazy sometimes, thankfully it doesn't last long.

Do you know what I am talking about? What do you do if you feel like that?

lynnette74 May 31st, 2011 05:59 PM

Re: I am a crazy pregnant lady!!!

I am definitely going through the mood swings big time!!! It has finally started to get easier and I am becoming balanced again. Hang in there .... it is normal to be off a little bit.. your body had been going through huge changes! I usually do something to distract me... like coming on here ... it seems that if I can detach myself for about 15 minutes I can usually gain some kind of control again... time will make it better;)

..Jessica.. May 31st, 2011 07:07 PM

I'm going through it daily, and I take it mostly out on SO. He will tell me I'm being unfair and I KNOW I am, but that's just like telling me to relax when I'm ready to knock someone's block off! :lol: I hope it goes away or eases off soon!

blueandpink May 31st, 2011 07:18 PM

Yes, major mood swings. From depressed to "everything is great" to sad, etc. Also, at times I feel SO LAZY;l I don't want to do ANYTHING. Normally I am very active and busy. Do you guys ever get this way? You just don't want to move? : )

Sassy9679 May 31st, 2011 07:40 PM

I have days where I really can't quit crying. The next will be fine, day after - enough tears to fill a bath tub!!!!

HBcupcake May 31st, 2011 08:03 PM

I am totally taking it out on my husband, and I don't do anything...well hardly anything. I don't cook, rarely clean, and I do laundry every two weeks. Not my normal style, but I am drained and tired, still battling the m/s...I am just so over throwing up!

and I swear if someone tells me to calm down when I'm upset, they're gonna get slapped! I threatened to fart in my husband's face last night for messing with me when I was super cranky...I really wanted to do it, but then we just both started laughing.

SouthernMamaBri May 31st, 2011 09:01 PM

I go thru it DAILY! DH justs tells me I need to balance my hormones....lol I feel so sorry for him at times.