JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   *taps fingers* (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2353340-taps-fingers.html)

.t.e.r.r.a. June 18th, 2011 06:14 PM

*taps fingers*

....SO. How is everyone doing tonight? Let's pretend we're not all going crazy waiting to go into labor or waiting to be just be full term. *crickets chirping*

kelbelle22 June 18th, 2011 06:41 PM

Re: *taps fingers*

kids are in bed, hubby is home and brought me chinese food...life is good. Also DH is gonna trim me up down there so when I go to my OB on Tues and get swabbed, it will look decent and not like a jungle..lol.

.t.e.r.r.a. June 18th, 2011 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelbelle22 (Post 24173374)
kids are in bed, hubby is home and brought me chinese food...life is good. Also DH is gonna trim me up down there so when I go to my OB on Tues and get swabbed, it will look decent and not like a jungle..lol.

I've been thinking about having DH do a trim job too, lol. I have my GBS test on monday, and I am horrified at how my area looks.

kelbelle22 June 18th, 2011 07:01 PM

mine is begging to do it....he actually finds it sexy to trim it up!

*~Amanda~* June 18th, 2011 07:08 PM

I'm doing great. Spent the day just hanging out with momma. Then when Andy got home we headed out to the dealership to get the appraisal on our van and for me to see the new car. After that we headed over to Uno's Pizzaria for dinner. Not only did I tear down my pizza, I had some apple crisp ala mode for dessert. Man I am full.

Demetria June 18th, 2011 07:15 PM

I'll just keep my complaining (about still being pregnant) to myself.....lol

I am doing swell. Bored a little and sitting here with Zoie watching Ni Hao Ki lan on Nick Jr. Fun! :rollseyes:

honeybee82 June 18th, 2011 07:25 PM

I am watching Incredibles with little man right now...totally wiped out from the nursery stuff today. I am really sore, I was sore after my appt on Thursday and it hasn't stopped, now with all the stuff I did today I feel like I can barely walk! :( Am I allowed to complain on this thread? :)

MissImpatientlyWaiting June 18th, 2011 07:34 PM

I have spent the day in a WAR with my mothers computer! It has been hacked by a virus that is really bad. Well I work with computers although I am not exactly IT. It is past my knowledge however I have tried everything, I'm gonna have to bring it into work with me Mon. I am now relaxing and watching The Waltons!

hkystar June 18th, 2011 07:38 PM

I went out to a movie/dinner/the mall with a friend. I got my nursing bras (4 of them). We saw the hangover 2 and ate at CPK! So now that I am home, I am gonna put my feet up and either nap or work on my baby sampler until bf gets home.

Summerthyme June 18th, 2011 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demetria (Post 24173524)
I am doing swell. Bored a little and sitting here with Zoie watching Ni Hao Ki lan on Nick Jr. Fun! :rollseyes:

Mason and I just watched Ni Hao Ki Lan too :) Today we played with his sand water table, then I edited home videos while he napped, then I went through bins of baby stuff and organized the garage, then DH and I took Mason to urgent care to make sure he didn't have an ear infection (which he didn't), then we came home and DH set up Mason's new slide from Grandma and he played on that for a while, then I vacuumed the downstairs & did some laundry, now I am on JM while Mason eats dinner. Can anyone tell I am trying my hardest to put myself into labor :) I swear if I sit still for a minute I will never have this baby!

Demetria June 18th, 2011 08:14 PM

Ha! Zoie loves Kai lan and Yo gabba gabba and the upside down show. (ok, I admit I love Yo gabba gabba lol)! I did my best to follow your advice Summer, on over doing it, didnt work lol I cleaned out my son's closet today (BRUTAL!), and the kids bathroom. Washed and folded 2 loads of laundry, 2 loads of dishes, cleaned out my pathfinder, under the sofas, went to a baby shower for my baby sis, went to the grocery store and cooked! My legs are throbbing and so sore now!

.t.e.r.r.a. June 18th, 2011 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kelbelle22 (Post 24173463)
mine is begging to do it....he actually finds it sexy to trim it up!

LOL mine too! What is up with that!? I want him too, but at the same time I am slightley embarrased and I don't want him to see my hemmoriods, and overgrown hair. There is nothing sexy about that IMO, lol. :sneak:

Quote:

Originally Posted by honeybee82 (Post 24173564)
I am watching Incredibles with little man right now...totally wiped out from the nursery stuff today. I am really sore, I was sore after my appt on Thursday and it hasn't stopped, now with all the stuff I did today I feel like I can barely walk! :( Am I allowed to complain on this thread? :)

Yes, if it makes you feel better! :D

.t.e.r.r.a. June 18th, 2011 09:23 PM

*gasp* I feel pains on my cervix! Maybe it's dilating more... how exciting. :excited:

Summerthyme June 18th, 2011 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demetria (Post 24173776)
Ha! Zoie loves Kai lan and Yo gabba gabba and the upside down show. (ok, I admit I love Yo gabba gabba lol)! I did my best to follow your advice Summer, on over doing it, didnt work lol I cleaned out my son's closet today (BRUTAL!), and the kids bathroom. Washed and folded 2 loads of laundry, 2 loads of dishes, cleaned out my pathfinder, under the sofas, went to a baby shower for my baby sis, went to the grocery store and cooked! My legs are throbbing and so sore now!

Ummm you just named Mason's 3 most favorite shows. I love YGG too! I know every song! We even went to the YGG live concert. We have been watching the Babies episode everyday.

Yeah the overdoing it isn't working for me right now either. I think Mason was just meant to come that day and I had also just overdone it :) I had also had a HUGE meal the night before and I was still full the next day from it. I think the size of my stomach started encroaching into his womb space and he decided it was time to get out of there :D

kelbelle22 June 19th, 2011 12:32 AM

so I just woke up needing to pee but it feels there is so much pressure down the whole vajayjay, like her head is in there. I know its not, but yowsers! Now my DH is snoring so I am awake and probably won't get back to sleep until he wakes up at 4:30...guess it will be preparation for sleepness nights!

.t.e.r.r.a. June 19th, 2011 08:34 AM

Well no baby for DH on fathers day! Now I'm shooting for a 4th of July baby! :lol:

LogansMomNov09 June 19th, 2011 09:50 AM

I'm on bedrest and bored out of my mind! I've only been on bedrest since Friday- but there is nothing to do! I'm trying to get DH to clean around the house. I did manage to finish another baby blanket and tag blanket! All I have left is a few more burp cloths, bibs, and a rag blanket for my friend (who is due the week before me).

Today will be nice though, we are going over to celebrate fathers day with my FIL. It will just be nice to get out of the house.

Only 3 more days until I go back to the dr to check my blood pressure and then make a game plan pending on those results.

silver11princess June 19th, 2011 10:09 AM

I'd be way better if my dog didn't get sprayed by a skunk. And it happened under our back deck so the back yard stinks and so does our basement. Ugh. I feel so bad for the dog :(

Demetria June 19th, 2011 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .t.e.r.r.a. (Post 24175437)
Well no baby for DH on fathers day! Now I'm shooting for a 4th of July baby! :lol:

...So am I....:lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver11princess (Post 24175866)
I'd be way better if my dog didn't get sprayed by a skunk. And it happened under our back deck so the back yard stinks and so does our basement. Ugh. I feel so bad for the dog :(

Wow, poor doggie....I dont know how a skunk smells but I imagine it cant be pleasant!