JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   What is/was the most difficult part of your pregnancy? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2353690-what-most-difficult-part-your-pregnancy.html)

Babybear4 June 19th, 2011 12:51 PM

What is/was the most difficult part of your pregnancy?

:confused:

Peace.Love.Pepsi June 19th, 2011 01:08 PM

Re: What is/was the most difficult part of your pregnancy?

The SPD, and omg the damage from that during delivery has to be the worst thing ever right now.

angelsailor288 June 19th, 2011 02:10 PM

The constant back pain.

LisaG825 June 19th, 2011 03:02 PM

I think the most difficult thing for me was that I had a miscarriage before. It made me terrified to be pregnant until about 20 weeks. I was so scared to look at the u/s because I was worried that 1) I wasn't actually pregnant and the molar tissue grew back which would have meant more chemo or hysterectomy 2) That my LO wouldn't have a hb 3) that I was pregnant with another molar

It finally got a little easier after the halfway point. I started to feel a little more confident as each week went by. I had many nightmares that I went in and my LO didn't have a hb and that it was another molar.

fancypants27 June 19th, 2011 07:00 PM

Hmmm...worse than the bedrest, spd and sciatica problems... All the weight I put on. 65 pounds! :(

Tree_Love June 19th, 2011 07:44 PM

Sleep. It just wasn't happening. With the constant potty breaks, hip pain, temperature shifts, insomnia... I could go on and on. I sleep sooo much better with my LO here instead of in my tummy. The hip pain is still yet to go away when I sleep in my bed on my sides, but it is a lot better! I'm just sleeping on the couch until it's all better.

Rae-of-Sunshine June 20th, 2011 01:46 AM

The acid and throwing up... and I know I didn't have it as bad as some people, but when the acid would make me cough and then the coughing would make me throw up ughh! I don't think a week went by that pregnancy when I wasn't throwing up. I was thrilled after I delivered to be able to brush my teeth without throwing up too!!!

Laurenj915 June 20th, 2011 03:02 AM

For me it was birth trauma, both physical and emotional.

itsmemaggi June 20th, 2011 04:47 AM

The morning sickness. With the hip pain I can move a bit, and sitting usually makes it a little better, but with that all-day nausea, nothing helped. I never got physically ill, but being tired and nauseated all day was enough to make me wonder if I made the right choice getting pregnant, again. I was so glad when that stage of pregnancy went away.

lindseyp1019 June 20th, 2011 05:48 AM

lack of sleep.

yoyomama June 20th, 2011 05:57 AM

Well i had a fairly good pregnancy i did have a few scares at the begining of the pregnacy (babies hb) not good when i had just had a mc months prior. right now its just been spd its been really bad and ive gained a **** load of weight , the most out of all my pregnancy , ive also had the worst swollening ever and im retaining water really bad.

Quisty June 20th, 2011 07:38 AM

The SPD. I had forgotten that I had fallen down the stairs about 15ish years ago and landed on my tailbone/coccyx. It's something that has never fully healed and I think has added to issues with my pelvis. I just feel like I can't move or do anything, and my house is falling apart because of it. Oh well, it will all still be there tomorrow right?