JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Anyone not seen their mucus plug yet? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2353790-anyone-not-seen-their-mucus-plug-yet.html)

SpankyMagoo June 19th, 2011 07:00 PM

Anyone not seen their mucus plug yet?

Has anyone not seen any of their mucus plug at all yet?

I haven't seen any of mine.

Just wondering!

Mischief Managed June 19th, 2011 07:07 PM

Re: Anyone not seen their mucus plug yet?

I don't think I have seen mine (so don't feel bad!)
I have had so much mucus or discharge or whatever it is since the beginning of this pregnancy (I have to wear pads otherwise there would be a wet mark on my pants sometimes - no joke, totally gross and TMI) so I don't know if I would recognize if I lost my mucus plug?
Maybe we are still too early to see it?

StellaMahonney June 19th, 2011 07:08 PM

If it is super clear like aloe almost and super sticky... then we were acquainted this morning... and have been on and off all day. so gross!

but really at 6am when i looked at the tp (a habit I developed due to my bloody show paranoia) all i could think of was crystal pepsi... I'm weird i know.

hkystar June 19th, 2011 07:08 PM

Havent seen mine that I know of

MomtoCTSK June 19th, 2011 07:09 PM

Mine is MIA as of now. It came out bit by bit last time so we will see what it does this time.

SpankyMagoo June 19th, 2011 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mischief Managed (Post 24177921)
I don't think I have seen mine (so don't feel bad!)
I have had so much mucus or discharge or whatever it is since the beginning of this pregnancy (I have to wear pads otherwise there would be a wet mark on my pants sometimes - no joke, totally gross and TMI) so I don't know if I would recognize if I lost my mucus plug?
Maybe we are still too early to see it?

Im in the same position as you... just very very leaky! I think the plug is way way thicker though...

jbrezy June 19th, 2011 07:23 PM

Mine came out yesterday. gross. About the size of a nickel, rubbery solidish mucus. No blood though.

silver11princess June 19th, 2011 07:42 PM

Not even a speck. And I doubt I will. I literally believe if I didn't have c-sections, I would never give birth. My body LOVES carrying babies, but doesn't like ever letting go of them.

Karen78 June 19th, 2011 07:47 PM

My cork has not been popped even the slightest yet. I'll probably gag when it does though, since I can't even say the actual term without making a face.

Jessie0505 June 19th, 2011 07:54 PM

mine has come out on a few different occasions

Mana June 19th, 2011 08:18 PM

Nope, but I'm only 36 weeks so I'm not really expecting to see much for a while. And that's one thing I don't mind putting off seeing :sick:

beccandrew June 19th, 2011 08:24 PM

Not me. In fact, I only actually lost my plug and had any sort of bloody show with one of my pregnancies (#3). I went into labor a few days later.

Kelsie June 19th, 2011 08:26 PM

Nope. I've only seen it once...and I don't remember if it was from Ollie or Lucy. I guess...I've only seen a HUGE chunk once...

MissImpatientlyWaiting June 19th, 2011 08:32 PM

Haven't seen mine that I am aware of, but like Katie and Mischief I have to wear a panty liner all the time. Just constant discharge. It's possible that I have lost part of mine on one of my MANY night time potty breaks though because I never turn the light on, I can see by the light of the DVR box in the bedroom enough and not turning on a light helps me go immediately back to sleep. I asked my mom about it and she said she never saw hers so I am not too anxious even though I haven't seen it.

*PurpleMidnight* June 19th, 2011 09:26 PM

I only ever saw it with Phelix. I never saw it AT ALL with Noah or Isaac, even when I was in labour. Im not worried about not seeing it

.t.e.r.r.a. June 19th, 2011 09:38 PM

I have not seen anything yet. Just lots of discharge. I never really saw it with Haydon, I did have blood tinged mucus a week before he was born, but it wasn't "pluggy" looking, LOL.

Sydniesmommy June 19th, 2011 10:01 PM

Haven 't seen anything yet!

sweetdreamer1 June 19th, 2011 10:56 PM

i mistakenly thought i saw a spec of it some time back.. but now with nada happening down there.. i guess it must have been just a white cm.. otherwise 24/7 im leaking but thats a creamy thing.. so im sure that has nothing to do with M.Plug..!! though i would be over the moon to see it cos at least that will suggest that im starting to dilate or something is changing down there..!

lam June 19th, 2011 11:04 PM

Nope, me neither.

Jade27 June 20th, 2011 06:00 AM

Nothing here either, I also do not turn the bathroom light on at night.