- 2011 Playroom
- - Arroz Chaufa
||October 7th, 2011 01:17 PM
I love making this xD
What to do
- 2-3 pieces of boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 bottle soy sauce
- 2-3 cups white rice to steam(or just get the medium sized box of instant rice) :p
- 1 pack hot dogs
- 6 jumbo eggs
- 3 tablespoons chopped long green onion
- 1 teaspoon tumeric
- Cut up the chicken breasts into small pieces and fry up with a little bit of salt or the seasoning of your choice.
- cut up hot dogs into small pieces and fry till browned.
- put chopped onions into pan with TINY bit of butter and add the tumeric and cook till onions are soft.
- whip the eggs together into a bowl and make 3 flat pancake like things with the eggs.
- Make steamed rice but add 1 cup of soy sauce to the water.
- after all ingriedients and rice are cooked add everything to the rice and mix, add more soy sauce to taste. Tastes really good to adding fresh chopped tomatoes and a squeeze or two of lemon.
|All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:22 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright © 2003-2012 JustMommies.com, All Rights Reserved.