JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Pregnant!!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2503348-pregnant.html)

Jennyt13 March 19th, 2012 07:03 AM

Pregnant!!!

I already posted this on the FB group - but not here - so I thought I would share with those of you who may not have FB!

I'm JUST pregnant. Took the test on Friday, and got a very clear BFP!!

Now - those of you who may remember, I have had alot of issues staying pregnant in the past - having 3 miscarriages - so hopefully this one sticks!

I can't beleive I'm gonna have 2 babies under 2!!!

Michael is too little to be a big brother - lol... but I'm thrilled. I had mixed feelings at first (going through the whole sadness that it will take away from Michael) but - now I'm just happy - he is going to have a brother or sister to grow up with!!!

But boy - I FEEL pregnant already. I'm soooooo tired!!

azrunningmom March 19th, 2012 09:02 AM

Re: Pregnant!!!

Jenny, I'm beyond excited for you!!I know you had a long journy to get Micheal so this news makes me even more happier for you guys!! I totally understand the sadness about how having a 2nd LO will take away from Michael, but in the long run it will all be worth it. This sadness is the exact same reason I'm not ready for #2, BUT I also think it's something that just needs to happen naturally for me and not be planned. If I over think it, T may never have a sibling :) Now to get SO on board!! Haha!! I kept thinking of you all weekend, I'm praying this is a smooth pregnancy for you!! congrats again!

Jennyt13 March 19th, 2012 10:09 AM

Thanks Julie! I just told my boss. Turns out I have a contingency assignement as an I&R tech... so - in short, if there is a strike, I will have to climb poles, and crawl around in crawl spaces... So - I just asked him for another assignment... he was very happy for me... I didn't want to tell him so early - but its good. Now he knows that I am high risk in the first trimester too.

My mind is racing now! I'm on a conference call, then I go to lunch - then I will call the doctor to make my first appointment. I also can't imagine breastfeeding/pumping/ all that stuff while I have a 22 month running around!!

I did decide that this is great. The age gap should be great!

markswife March 23rd, 2012 11:48 AM

I am so excited for you! I know you will do great with two little ones. Michael will be an amazing big brother.

kdmommie March 23rd, 2012 12:15 PM

I'm so happy for you Jenny. I would be terrified of 2 under 2 lol You can do it though!!! They will have such a great bond. Ian and Logan are just over 3 years apart and they play so well together. I just know they are going to be great friends when they get older.

ma2b2010 March 23rd, 2012 06:28 PM

awww, congratulations!!!! It must be so exciting!

Love Leigh. March 25th, 2012 06:47 AM

Oh honey!!!! I am SO SO SO happy for you!!! Eeeeh! Congrats! I expect heaps of updates. I may be biased, but having two under two is great ;) Hard work, but so rewarding!!!

LuckyOne April 3rd, 2012 12:55 PM

Congrats, Congrats, Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you! Honestly, can't congratulate you enough. I remember you mentioning how difficult it was to conceive Michael. I bet your husband is over the moon. I want Sophia to have a sibling as well, but am torn still. But like you said it's so nice for them to have a sibling to grow up with.
Anyway, Congrats :) and sorry I posted so late. I hadn't had a chance to get on here and catch up on things.

megg0 April 9th, 2012 08:08 PM

Congrats!

Babymakes8 May 29th, 2012 04:18 PM

Congratulations!!