JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Calling all Oct DDC Veterans!! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2517640-calling-all-oct-ddc-veterans.html)

Tina_Marie April 22nd, 2012 09:47 AM

Calling all Oct DDC Veterans!!

Hey ladies! I just wanted to pop over for a few and let you know I have been asked by our fellow DDC mamas to invite you ladies to the Facebook Group! I know some of you dont like FB and thats ok. Maybe just stop over and say hi?? :D I know some of the ladies over there cant access this page anymore because they are on their phones. Were trying to keep our group intact and some ladies are going to start stopping by over here again!!

lulumama April 22nd, 2012 08:51 PM

Re: Calling all Oct DDC Veterans!!

It says I don't have permission to view the FB page (I was never in the FB group but would love to check it out now if I could...) My FB profile is private so it's tough to track me down, is there any way to get me added?

11eleven April 22nd, 2012 09:32 PM

i agree! i also wanted to invite everyone :p I wish I could keep up with JM more, but its impossible to access on my phone, and I hardly ever make it upstairs to turn the computer on it seems!

btw, the FB group is a closed/secret group, no post or any info is available or ever shown to anyone who is not a member. i know some people were worried about that. i can't even remember how i was added, i'll ask and post the info here as soon as I find out

RobinX02 April 23rd, 2012 02:48 AM

You have to be a friend of someone in the group already. They can add you. (i believe it works that way)

Irish_Wristwatch April 23rd, 2012 04:39 AM

I was in it but left..... but yea Robin is right you need to be friends on FB with someone in the group then they can add you too the group

Tina_Marie April 23rd, 2012 06:05 AM

LuLumama I also have a private FB account.Here is a link to my profile if you want to request me, then I can add you :)

geogeek April 23rd, 2012 10:00 AM

I left because of some drama but if it is better now I will rejoin!

ashj_1218 April 23rd, 2012 11:18 AM

^^eeek! Drama? I wouldn't mind joining to see some of the growing babies! But I am not into drama :P

Irish_Wristwatch April 23rd, 2012 11:36 AM

me neither, thats part of why i chose to leave too

MeganMomof5 April 23rd, 2012 12:19 PM

I hardly post on the FB group anymore...I hope those of you who still are posting here don't leave JM for the FB group...I think it's a lame excuse of why people can't post here...Before the FB group everyone was more than able to sign onto JM...any way, this board isn't very active and if everyone joins the FB group it will for sure die :(

geogeek April 23rd, 2012 12:58 PM

For sure I am going to stay here!

laurenmarie April 23rd, 2012 01:33 PM

im not on too much but i will stay here even if i join the fb group.

PinkCloud April 23rd, 2012 02:22 PM

There was only drama there once that I recall (I wasn't a part of it - I stay out of drama).
I had time to sign into JM before I had Paige because I was able to sit at my laptop for as long as I wanted. For me, it's a matter of what is easier. I now access the internet from my phone most of the time while BFing. I dont have much time on my laptop anymore. I miss all of you girls though & do wish you'd join. The FB group is very active & I like watching everyone's babies grow. If you dont want to, I totally understand that, too.

geogeek April 23rd, 2012 06:38 PM

I know it was a sad day when I was going through Marsi's heart problems and this board was quiet and I wasn't on the fb group anymore. I requested an add, but haven't been added yet.

Tina_Marie April 23rd, 2012 08:08 PM

There was a little drama a while back but its all over with! I will continue posting both places :) I hope you ladies can stop over from time to time!!

Rachel, Lauren and Bree if you want to friend me, I will be happy to add you back in!!! :)

Irish_Wristwatch April 24th, 2012 03:31 AM

Tina I sent you a request, you can add me back, Id love to see all babies now

geogeek April 24th, 2012 05:05 AM

I too sent you a friend request.

Tina_Marie April 24th, 2012 06:06 AM

I added you ladies :)

geogeek April 24th, 2012 06:16 AM

I am your friend now, but I don't have access to the group.

ashj_1218 April 24th, 2012 06:22 AM

Even if I join the fb group, I will stay on Jm more. I would like to see the babies and how they are growing. But i love our pr :)

If its okay, I'll send you a friend request tina. I will check it out.