JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Moms of Boys post here! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2521265-moms-boys-post-here.html)

Rachel May 1st, 2012 06:53 AM

Moms of Boys post here!

Yay!

Rachel May 1st, 2012 07:12 AM

Re: Moms of Boys post here!

So Keelan slept awesome last night. He initially went to sleep at 7:15. I was a little worried about him going down that early, but he did great! He woke briefly just after 11 and ate and went right back to sleep and slept till 4! Then right back to sleep till 7:45. I could get used to that much sleep!

caitbeans May 1st, 2012 07:25 AM

Colton slept in his bed until 12 pm and then came into my bed... His Sttn habits are a thing of the past! :( oh well I got to cuddle with two kiddos last night,

Rachel May 1st, 2012 07:27 AM

Keelan doesn't STTN and never has. *sigh* One day he will, right?

Rachel May 1st, 2012 08:03 AM

Guess I'll chat with myself. Come on Moms of Boys!

DaniB+3 May 1st, 2012 08:04 AM

Miles doesn't really STTN either. But when he wakes to feed he doesn't really "wake" unless something is legitimately wrong, so I guess I can't complain. I've become an expert in sleep nursing :).

Now if only John would stop snoring I would be able to actually get some sleep :(.

Rachel May 1st, 2012 08:11 AM

Neely has been better with the snoring, or else I've just been too tired to notice it.

imRockysgal May 1st, 2012 08:14 AM

Ugh! Mateo thinks he's a newborn. One day I'll sleep again.

DaniB+3 May 1st, 2012 08:16 AM

The last few nights have been a little rough because of teething. We've also been having our first legit nursing strike. Barely any wet dipes yesterday. Kinda freaks me out :(.

On the brightside - Miles is FINALLY showing some interest in getting moving. He's going from sitting to down on his belly, he's army crawling and he's pulling up on stuff. I guess he just wanted to save up all of his milestones and hit them at one time :giggle:.

Dixana May 1st, 2012 08:26 AM

:ph34r:
I think next month our little chat groups should divided more fairly.....

It would appear theres a lot more girl moms active right now.

:D

navywifey2003 May 1st, 2012 08:30 AM

Everett wakes up every 2 hours and is then up at 6 for the day. Kyle is gone and I miss him. :(

MelissaRN May 1st, 2012 08:36 AM

I guess I lucked out with a good sleeper though he fought tooth and nail to go to bed last night. When Jacob finally fell asleep, he slept about 7:45-7 this morning. We have a video monitor and I just set the camera on the edge of his crib...well now he's discovered it and likes to either knock it off the crib or pull it into his crib and play with it. He's such a stinker!!

DaniB+3 May 1st, 2012 08:55 AM

I love that pic of Jacob in your signature, Melissa :wub:

~Rae~ May 1st, 2012 09:03 AM

Don't throw darts, but Xavier has been sleeping at least 10 hours straight for 6-7 months now. :sneak:

BeccaM May 1st, 2012 09:03 AM

I also lucked out with a good sleeper. Cole typically goes down about 8-9PM and will sleep til 6-7AM however he was up at 3AM this morning! I think hes teething again so might be a few restless nights in my future.

~Rae~ May 1st, 2012 09:09 AM

Yep Becca! When X was teething, he would wake up like that too. I felt bad because I didn't even know he was awake. He would just lie in his crib and play with his blankets. I found him awake one night because I heard him pulling his heavy blanket off of the side of his crib. Good thing that only lasted a few days!

Rachel May 1st, 2012 09:15 AM

I don't think Keelan is getting any more teeth. Like ever. Even the doc said yesterday he saw no signs of the others coming in anytime soon. Guess he's going to only have 4 for a while now.

~Rae~ May 1st, 2012 09:18 AM

Which teeth does he have Rachel? X has the two top and two bottom.

caitbeans May 1st, 2012 09:22 AM

Colton WAS a good sleeper, I don't know what changed. Now that he can pull himself up he has teeth marks all around the edge of the crib. I think I may wrap some prefolds around the top of it so he doesnt ruin it. I too have a much to loud husband- he snores, grinds his teeth, and talks in his sleep plus he wears a cpap which he pulls off a lot so it beeps loudly--ive even caught him singing snoop dog in his sleep.

We found a really nice little store front for rent right in the borough, I think we may go look at it today.

It is gorgeous here, we're going to do to dinner down by the river and sit on their deck tonight.

I'm watching my nephew and have him in cloth today too lol.

~Rae~ May 1st, 2012 09:27 AM

LMBO at your DH. I'm such a light sleeper that the unexpected noise would scare the crap out of me.

Speaking of grinding teeth, X makes a noise like he's grinding his teeth. I don't know how he would though since he only has the 4 front teeth, but I don't know where else the sound could be coming from. Strange.