JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Can you remember... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2533069-can-you-remember.html)

mandy5586 May 30th, 2012 06:47 AM

Can you remember...

a song that made you cry when you were pregnant?

Mine is this one: "I'll Be There" by Josh Turner - YouTube It doesn't have an official video though.

Mama.Angie May 30th, 2012 06:54 AM

Re: Can you remember...

I can't remember anything specific. That song was sweet though. :)

CoreenaC May 30th, 2012 07:21 AM

Oh I had/have several! This by Darius Rucker (sp?) and Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift were the big ones. Also the March of Dimes Flash Mob's version of Baby.

mandy5586 May 30th, 2012 07:45 AM

Before I had BB and have to take her to daycare, I used to take the backroads to school. I'd listen to that song over and over and over and it would just make me crrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyy because it's so sweet and I KNEW DH would be such a great daddy. He used to tell me, "I wish we could fast forward to August" or "I wish you could have her now." He told me something along those lines when I was only 17 weeks pregnant! I was like NO! I'M NOT READY! lol

Rachel May 30th, 2012 07:55 AM

None come to mind. I like that one though.

tricia_16_ May 30th, 2012 08:06 AM

Mama's Song by Carrie Underwood, and Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift!

w292737 May 30th, 2012 10:55 AM

umm what didn't make me cry while i was pregnant. :rofl:

sweetgirl51305 May 30th, 2012 02:46 PM

When my niece sang I miss you by miley cyrus and dedicated it to my dad that passed away 4 years ago. I bawled like a baby. It's usually songs like It wont be that way for long, or whatever by darius rucker that makes me bawl now, 'cuz it is so true.

MommytoaMiracle May 30th, 2012 03:58 PM

During our adoption, there were a couple that always brought me to tears.

-"I Saw God Today"
-"In My Daughters Eyes"
-"I Just Want You To Know Who I Am".

I listened to the last one hundreds of times the nights I had to leave her in the hospital, just bawling, crying myself to sleep....Hard times! lol

PurpleQueen May 30th, 2012 07:22 PM

gosh i cant remember just one ............. but ill say anytime someone would do well on xfactor or american idol or w/e and would get that crowd to CHEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for them id cry ..

i duno something about feeling your dream come true in that applause .. thats what i felt for the people who did that

(i watch none of these shows on tv btw but i sometimes haunt youtube and find great ones)

Dixana May 30th, 2012 09:35 PM

Ditto what Ro said. Depending on my mood I still getvteary at the pampers commercials with the sleeping babies...