JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Swimming Sunday (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2534660-swimming-sunday.html)

momie2b9-20-11 June 3rd, 2012 05:07 AM

Swimming Sunday

Will you be taking your LO to water(lake, ocean,.....)?

What about taking them to a swimming pool?

If you already have does your LO like the water?

Do you like swimming?

BeachMum June 3rd, 2012 06:30 AM

Re: Swimming Sunday

Will you be taking your LO to water(lake, ocean,.....)? Not this summer

What about taking them to a swimming pool? Yes he will be in the water a lot this summer.

If you already have does your LO like the water? He just over the last couple of months liked baths. Not sure if he'll like the pool or not. We'll see tonight.

Do you like swimming? Yes

ashj_1218 June 3rd, 2012 07:11 AM

Will you be taking your LO to water(lake, ocean,.....)? Yes, we have actually already been once this summer (Myrtle Beach). He liked eating sand! Lol. And we live 25 minutes from a major beach, so we will go a lot.

What about taking them to a swimming pool? Yes, we have done that already this year too. He liked it like he likes his bath. He can't quite figure out why he can't get down and move around independently in the pool. But he liked splashing.

If you already have does your LO like the water? Yep, loves it. He takes a while to get used to the temperature, since it is still so cold. But once he adjusts, he goes nuts.

Do you like swimming? Yep, love it. We were water babies growing up and I still enjoy a good swim.

Mum2LGandC June 3rd, 2012 08:29 AM

Will you be taking your LO to water(lake, ocean,.....)? Already did back in April/May while we were in Mexico. We live 5 minutes from a lake so hoping on taking some trips there this summer.

What about taking them to a swimming pool? Yep. Just did that yesterday actually. :p

If you already have does your LO like the water? He LOVES it!!!

Do you like swimming? Yes. I have always loved being in the water.

momie2b9-20-11 June 4th, 2012 03:42 AM

Will you be taking your LO to water(lake, ocean,.....)? We'd like to, but the place we want to go would be 4 1/2 hrs away

What about taking them to a swimming pool? Yes, we actually went the other day

If you already have does your LO like the water? She loved the swimming pool. she just recently in the last month really started liking bath more so didn't know how she'd do but she's a little water bug! I bought an infant floatie and she kicked and splashed and had a blast!

Do you like swimming? yup - love it

Momof4Boyz June 4th, 2012 04:49 AM

Will you be taking your LO to water(lake, ocean,.....)? He has already been to the beach, but yes we go almost every weekend over summer.

What about taking them to a swimming pool? We go a couple times a week

If you already have does your LO like the water? He LOVES the water!!

Do you like swimming? Yep!

green eyes June 4th, 2012 07:38 AM

Will you be taking your LO to water(lake, ocean,.....)? Probably not, we don't have any nice bodies of water around here.

What about taking them to a swimming pool? We're planning to take him to his Great Grandparents' pool this summer.

If you already have does your LO like the water? We put his feet in the kiddie pool at a birthday party last week because you could tell he wanted to be with the big kids so badly, but he hated it! I think the cold water scared him.

Do you like swimming? Not in front of my in laws, lol. Not looking forward to that! I've managed to avoid appearing in a swimsuit in front of DH's family for 10 years, but I guess this summer that's all about to come to an end! :o