JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   About the dads - Father's Day fun! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2537636-about-dads-fathers-day-fun.html)

momie2b9-20-11 June 11th, 2012 03:20 AM

About the dads - Father's Day fun!

Since Father's Day is coming up let's find out about our babies daddy.

Dad's name:
Together since:
Best thing about him generally:
What he enjoys about being a dad?:
What would be his ideal Father's Day gift?(even if you're not going to get him anything):

Babymakes8 June 11th, 2012 12:25 PM

Re: About the dads - Father's Day fun!

Dad's name: Ernie
Together since:1996 married in 1998
Best thing about him generally: He's a hard worker and doesn't fuss about the million ideas/projects I create for us.
What he enjoys about being a dad?:Taking his children fishing - I know, probably not what you were looking for but when I asked him that's what he said. lol
What would be his ideal Father's Day gift?(even if you're not going to get him anything): He wants a biggie - '85-'90 Mustang GT or a collectible camaro to tinker on in his garage (yea, not happening LOL)

green eyes June 11th, 2012 02:19 PM

Dad's name: Tyler
Together since: 2003, married in 2008
Best thing about him generally: He's my best friend and just a wonderful person and a great role model for our son!
What he enjoys about being a dad?: He's constantly kissing Brady. It's so funny, I did not predict that happening but he just loves to snuggle him and is constantly kissing his head or cheek.
What would be his ideal Father's Day gift?(even if you're not going to get him anything): I hope he likes the gifts I picked out for him, but I think his ideal gift would be a kayak, lol. I don't know why but for some reason he thinks he needs one. It's ridiculous because we have nowhere to store it and I know it's one of those things that he thinks he'll use, but won't. But I suppose I am keeping that idea in my back pocket for possibly one day down the road.

Momma2BraylonandMadeline June 11th, 2012 07:25 PM

Dad's name: Justin
Together since:2002 married in 2006
Best thing about him generally:He is always there when I/the kids need him.
What he enjoys about being a dad?: running around after them and making silly faces to make them laugh.
What would be his ideal Father's Day gift?(even if you're not going to get him anything): I don't honestly know what he really wants right now but I'm hoping he likes what we are doing/getting him.

momie2b9-20-11 June 14th, 2012 07:47 AM

Dad's name: Samuel (Sam)
Together since: 2006 married 2008
Best thing about him generally: Share the same Faith and he's a wonderful loving daddy! He's great with helping with just about anything and everything that needs done
What he enjoys about being a dad?: I asked him and he said everything. So I said what's most rewarding then and he said diapers - LOL:D
What would be his ideal Father's Day gift?(even if you're not going to get him anything): He'd probably want a gun or something for his gun. or maybe a fishing license. But he's not really getting anything besides a photo card I bought for him with Kynslee's pics and a balloon and maybe candy. But if he had his way he wouldn't even let me buy him a card.

applejacks June 14th, 2012 12:04 PM

Dad's name: Phillip
Together since: 2004 married in 2007
Best thing about him generally: He's very caring and generous. Plus he loves me despite my insanity:D
What he enjoys about being a dad?: Making Katherine laugh
What would be his ideal Father's Day gift?(even if you're not going to get him anything): He doesn't like gifts so his ideal gift would be to not get anything. He's getting a card though.

bajars2531 June 14th, 2012 08:22 PM

Dad's name: Anthony
Together since: 2004 married in 2008
Best thing about him generally: He takes great care of me and we have a blast together
What he enjoys about being a dad?: Everything--which so awesome, even though I knew he would he had great reservations about starting a family. He is such an awesome daddy though!
What would be his ideal Father's Day gift?(even if you're not going to get him anything): A new brew set up. He can have it for his bday, I bought plane tickets for our July travel last week so father's day will be kinda slimmed down, lol.

Cwright June 15th, 2012 10:39 AM

Dad's name: Bobby
Together since: 2005, married in 2010
Best thing about him generally: He's caring and makes me laugh
What he enjoys about being a dad?: He loves when Lilly says "Dada" or when it's just those two snuggling together his face makes my heart melt.
What would be his ideal Father's Day gift? I got him a computer game, he's been wanting it for a long time.