JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   September Roll Call (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2570531-september-roll-call.html)

w292737 September 7th, 2012 08:24 AM

September Roll Call

Who's here?

What's baby up to?

Are you ready for fall tv to return?

mandy5586 September 7th, 2012 08:49 AM

Re: September Roll Call

Who's here? Me!

What's baby up to? Being a pain in the butt every night. She has been really rough.

Are you ready for fall tv to return? I am ready for The Walking Dead to come back on. I am not sure what else is classified as fall tv.

tricia_16_ September 7th, 2012 09:39 AM

I'm here!

Kaylee is walking all over the place now, and very rarely (if ever) crawls. She has discovered the "n" sound and is now saying num nums and nose constantly :P I am also thinking she might have more teeth coming in since she has been whiney for the past three days for no other apparent reason.

I'm ready for all my talk shows to be off of reruns! Ellen and Dr. Phil here I come!!!! Oh, and I am excited for Gossip Girl and Once Upon a Time too! :cheer:

Aenyx September 7th, 2012 10:03 AM

Who's here? I'm here!

What's baby up to? Trying to run, climbing. She's been really into putting things in and out of containers.

Are you ready for fall tv to return?
I don't watch cable.

Dee Darling 3 September 7th, 2012 10:15 AM

I'm here!

little rose is working on walking. Apparently she took her first "official" step yesterday w/ her day care person. :( To me, it's not official until I see it. :lol:

Looking forward to Parenthood returning. Not sure what else though. Not sure I want to get caught up in more shows either.

sweetgirl51305 September 7th, 2012 10:23 AM

Who's here? I am!

What's baby up to? EVERYTHING! lol! She loves to babble, walk, and play!

Are you ready for fall tv to return? YES! So many of our favorite shows come back on!

irishblessing September 7th, 2012 11:15 AM

Who's here? Here!

What's baby up to? Oh the usual, causing chaos.

Are you ready for fall tv to return? I am ready for the Walking Dead to start back up. I never really watch TV otherwise.

Just_Marie September 7th, 2012 02:02 PM

we're here
Joey's working on furniture walking, no steps or standing on his own yet without support, otherwise good--got his 1year vaxes yesterday, he's 24 inches and 21lbs

Rachel September 7th, 2012 02:10 PM

I'm here!
Keelan is walking, saying some words, turning everything into a phone and being cute.
Not really. I don't watch much tv.

CoreenaC September 7th, 2012 04:42 PM

I'm here!

Carter is so close to walking, trying to climb, loves exploring, copying mommy and daddy and maybe getting a puppy this weekend!

I'm so excited for fall TV! Dr. Phil, Bones, Glee, Flying Wild Alaska, Once Upon A Time... Fall TV is my favorite!

mccaroline September 7th, 2012 04:45 PM

Who's here? We are!

What's baby up to? Climbing like a little monkey!

Are you ready for fall tv to return? Yes! Since the Olympics ended there has been nothing good on TV. Are you ready for some FOOTBALL??????

Smashley September 7th, 2012 05:09 PM

Who's here? Im here sometimes....about once a day

What's baby up to?Driving me nutty

Are you ready for fall tv to return?Yes, but not looking forward to actual fall because of what season comes after

Mama.Angie September 9th, 2012 08:44 AM

Who's here? Me!

What's baby up to? Smiling. Always smiling. :)

Are you ready for fall tv to return? Don't watch tv, I stream everything/Netflix.

jmom September 9th, 2012 09:37 AM

I'm here

She's really trying to walk

Love fall tv!

KrisQ September 9th, 2012 11:42 AM

Who's here? I'm here!

What's baby up to? Climbing everything!!

Are you ready for fall tv to return? Doesn't really makes a difference to me.

marieks85 September 9th, 2012 03:00 PM

Were here!

He's taking more and more steps every day

I can't wait for fall tv. The worst thing about summer is reruns hehe

teacher.123 September 9th, 2012 07:17 PM

I'm here. I was away dog-sitting for my parents since the last week in August. Now I'm home!

Want's to be independent. Feed herself, crawl and cruise everywhere, and do her own thing. She loves to identify body parts. So far she will show you where her tummy, ears, feet, and toes are. Working on head and nose.

Yes. I have a few I'm looking forward to. My husband and I watch Revenge together.

wingqueen26 September 10th, 2012 10:04 AM

Who's here? Me (jennifer)

What's baby up to? She is just starting to take her first steps and cut her 1st tooth.

Are you ready for fall tv to return? TV? Whats that? Every night after she goes to sleep, I fall face first into the covers.

tobi4 September 10th, 2012 10:22 AM

I'm here.

Colton is starting to love cleaning up. He dumps blocks then tosses them all back in.

We are excited to see Walking Dead and American Horror Story! I Love them!

petalfuzz September 10th, 2012 04:11 PM

We're here! Elise and Carolyn :)

Newest trick is she can now get herself to standing without pulling up on something. Like a boss!

We don't really watch tv, but with the way my sickness has been lately, I see a lot of tv in my future. I have the chronic problem of never knowing what day/time my show is on, so I just turn on whatever looks good on the listing channel. I did enjoy Grimm when I watched that.