JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Halloween costume ideas (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2574690-halloween-costume-ideas.html)

joellejello September 18th, 2012 08:33 AM

Halloween costume ideas

I desperately need Halloween costume ideas for Sean! I kinda figured that this year he'd be really 'into' something and we'd just go with that. he likes Mickey, and playing with Hot Wheels cars, but I'm not feeling either of those things as a costume. So, I'm just not sure what to do. I kinda like the idea of a scarecrow, but I can't find one I like. I just need ideas! help!

Hopingfor1soon September 18th, 2012 10:16 AM

Re: Halloween costume ideas

I think we might be doing Mickey... Last year Mason was a puppy and it was really super cute!

Just some other ideas Im throwing out there... pumpkin, lion, pirate (this is my second idea), football player, Ninja.... Im not great at ideas. lol

yeahokay31 September 18th, 2012 11:20 AM

For little boys I've liked the dragon or monster costumes. They all make a Where the Wild Things Are-Max costume that I love (only down part is the price). Baby Where The Wild Things Are Max Costume | Pottery Barn Kids

El is going to be little red riding hood, DH is going to be the big bad wolf. I might get a wig and be grandma.

CptStargel September 18th, 2012 02:00 PM

Maybe u could make him a race car driver?

Love_09 September 20th, 2012 04:05 AM

A race car driver would be cute!

Last year Aidan was a frog and this year I'm leaning toward a firefighter since he LOVES firetrucks so much. I'm not dressing Caleb up though just a sleeper for him :)

gratzie September 20th, 2012 09:12 AM

Last year Jake was a monkey (so appropriate!) and I wanted him to be Mickey this year since he's OBSESSED with "Mick"...lemme tell ya ladies, no cute Mickey costumes are out there unless you're willing to shell out the big bucks! So Jacob will get a super cute costume from Costco (whatever is left in a few weeks haha). We took him a few days ago and showed him all the costumes and asked him to pick one, he liked the flower and ladybug :p LMAO!

Mrs.Ajalele September 22nd, 2012 01:47 PM

I don't know what Tessa will be.. Originally I was going to have her be an Iowa State Cheerleader but I have changed my mind.. Old Navy had a really cute owl costume so she might be an owl.

christinesousa12 September 25th, 2012 07:48 AM

I rented a caterpillar faschings kostüm for Charlie last year and I was surprised that he liked it so much. Maybe he’ll love to be an Angry Bird this year.

joellejello October 15th, 2012 07:58 AM

We ended up picking out a monkey costume! Sean has started learning animal sounds, and his monkey is just too cute (when he'll do it!). Can't wait to get some decent pics!