JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Let's do a check in! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2575047-lets-do-check.html)

ashj_1218 September 19th, 2012 06:17 AM

Let's do a check in!

Tell us who is here!

What is baby doing these days?

How is life treating mama?

Are older sibs enjoying their role?

Any younger sibs on the way?

Anything else you want to add?

Irish_Wristwatch September 19th, 2012 07:27 AM

Re: Let's do a check in!

Tell us who is here! I am!

What is baby doing these days? a lot of babbling and cruising

How is life treating mama? no complaints here

Are older sibs enjoying their role? Ross is good, hes enjoying Will a lot more now that he plays with him

Any younger sibs on the way? #3 will be here in late feb/early march

natty September 21st, 2012 10:36 AM

re!

Taking stepw
Eh ok she finally sleeps!
Yes and no she loves giving hugs but hates sharing toys
No wayyy the baby factory is closed lol

ashj_1218 September 21st, 2012 12:09 PM

Obviously I am here (even if only accompanied by you ladies :P)

What is baby doing these days? Being sassy, like he knows how to do best. Talking up a storm lately. Still trying to get more than 4-5 steps down, but can't quite do it yet. He loves to hi-five now that he learned

How is life treating mama? Can't complain. Loving the fallish weather. Boys are happy, so that means I am pretty happy.

Are older sibs enjoying their role? It's a love-hate thing. Like Natty, Liam LOVES to play with Kieran and totally enjoys talking to him and helping him with stuf. But when Liam says "hands off" he expects Kieran to get his hands off. And obviously that doesn't happen. There are already some good fights going on here, Kieran doesn't back down!

Any younger sibs on the way? If we are lucky, one will be here sometime in May

ResilientSmile September 24th, 2012 12:12 PM

Hello there :)

What is baby doing these days? crawling/cruising, letting go of the furniture and then staring down at her body like "what IS that?".lol. She says her version of her name "NyNa" for "Lila" and bye, mama, papa and various other things I can't quite make out

How is life treating mama? everyday is brings different challenges and rewards :) I am back to school which has helped me in a way and stressed me in others

Any younger sibs on the way? haha...it depends...can I order a sleeper next time? lol

Congrats to all you ladies who are expecting!! so exciting :)

Anything else you want to add? Does anyone else have a baby who gags and/or chokes on everything? so scary!

Urchin September 26th, 2012 08:23 AM

I cant believe that we're at the point where so many are expecting another baby again! Where has the time gone!?

Trying to walk, mimicing words, starting daycare on Monday :(

Fantastic. I'm loving life... however ask me the same question after next week, and I may have a different answer (going back to work! Boooo!)

n/a

nooooooooo. I'm nowhere near ready. I think about having another baby..but when I *really* think about it, I'm terrified to go through pregnancy again, plus have a LO to chase after. Maybe in a couple years, unless DH really puts the pressure on. lol

HotTamale October 12th, 2012 09:20 AM

Tell us who is here: I am! My name is Regan.

What is baby doing these days? Walking, very slowly. Eating anything but baby food. Copying lots of sounds, especially sound effects and kissing sounds.

How is life treating mama? Good! Grateful for my healthy children and husband.

Are older sibs enjoying their role? Patrick adores Piper, and is usually so careful with her. I can't wait until she's a little faster at walking and they can chase each other around.

Any younger sibs on the way? No, not sure if there are any more children in our future.

Tina_Marie October 14th, 2012 12:45 PM

Im here :)

What is baby doing these days? Walking everywhere!!

How is life treating mama? Good, pre baby body is back :)

Are older sibs enjoying their role? Yes, Braylon loves playing with Karson!

Any younger sibs on the way? Nope

Anything else you want to add? I just can't believe our babies are having first Birthdays!!!

laurenmarie October 26th, 2012 05:48 PM

Tell us who is here! I have been mia, but will try to get one more. Whenever I do get online its to do online class work.

She just started walking last week. She can say a few words like mama, daddy, deer, dog, kitty. She finally got two teeth a couple weeks ago. She never sleeps..lol...she is still up three times a night and doesn't even go to bed til 10pm
How is life treating mama? Good, just always tired

Are older sibs enjoying their role?n/a The dogs seem to like the attention and the food they get from Brooke.

Any younger sibs on the way? yes....due in June

Anything else you want to add?

natty October 28th, 2012 09:48 PM

Wow congrats, how are you feeling

LessthanThree October 29th, 2012 05:40 PM

What is baby doing these days? Climbing like a monkey.

How is life treating mama? Not too shabby ;)

Are older sibs enjoying their role? Yup, Nathaniel loves being a big brother.

Any younger sibs on the way? Yep, after many problems with tests (namely looking after their ten minute mark lol), I finally got my BFP today :)

Anything else you want to add? I'm due July 6th :)

EDIT: Forgot to include my BFP that I got today. (I have another that I took a few days ago that is slightly positive but the picture I took at the 3 minute mark of testing is on my other computer's crashed hard drive. And this one is much prettier ;) )

http://cimg1.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.just...ef88f1b50c.jpg

PointDefiance October 30th, 2012 10:54 PM

Tell us who is here! Lynnii

What is baby doing these days? Alice is insane, walking, running climbing, helping clean, bushing hair, really so much more...

How is life treating mama? DH left for army basic yesterday morning and it sucks without him, but it will give Alice and I some time to hang out and do girl stuff lol

Are older sibs enjoying their role? No siblings, just pets

Any younger sibs on the way? Nope, DH is away and I have IUD

Anything else you want to add? Nope, but thanks for doing a check in!