JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Whose baby has had (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2579968-whose-baby-has-had.html)

mom2more October 2nd, 2012 07:02 AM

Whose baby has had

their 1st haircuts already???

I waited forever with my older son to get his hair cut because he had adorable little curls. My little guy now does too, but I am thinking about getting his hair cut now because it is so thick (way thicker than my older sons hair was) and it's getting long. He seriously wakes up looking like BOZO the clown without the bald spot on top! :lol:

The other day we were at the mall and he had on blue jogging pants, a t-shirt, and a yellow and blue hoodie. Some guy told me my daughter was beautiful!! OMG!

Mama.Angie October 2nd, 2012 07:13 AM

Re: Whose baby has had

Not here, probably not for a looong while.

FallinWoman October 2nd, 2012 07:15 AM

Not here, either. Lew has such great curls. I am afraid to cut them off!

Dee Darling 3 October 2nd, 2012 07:26 AM

Neither M or K had their first hair cut until they were almost 3. At this point, M has only had her hair cut 2 or 3 times (and needs another one) and K only once. little rose doesn't even have enough hair to cut.

tricia_16_ October 2nd, 2012 07:27 AM

Nope, doesn't look like she will need one for a while either. She has short straight hair on the top of her head, and long curls in the back. If anything she will need it to be shaped so it doesn't look like she has a mullet lol but I don't see that happening any time soon!

mandy5586 October 2nd, 2012 07:32 AM

Brynlee has and she needs another one already.

CoreenaC October 2nd, 2012 08:38 AM

Carter hasn't yet but he needs it. His hair is in his eyes unless I brush it to the side and then it looks like he has a comb-over!

MommytoaMiracle October 2nd, 2012 08:40 AM

Savannah has had one! It was so much fun! :)
Planning on getting another in a couple months.

irishblessing October 2nd, 2012 08:43 AM

I've trimmed Dominic's. Mostly to get rid of the baby mullet he was growing at the back and I also trimmed the longer hair on the top of his head so that I can gel it up

Dixana October 2nd, 2012 08:51 AM

Nope, no way! She's never going to get her hair cut :lol:
AJ didn't get his cut until he was 3! Her hair is just getting to a point where I don't know what to do with it. It isn't long enough/thick enough to put up but it gets in her eyes and is crazy.
She won't leave barrettes in it either. Hopefully it grows past this stage quickly!

~Rae~ October 2nd, 2012 08:57 AM

Yeah last weekend I cut all of his curls off. He looks like such a big boy now.

KrisQ October 2nd, 2012 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoreenaC (Post 26601127)
Carter hasn't yet but he needs it. His hair is in his eyes unless I brush it to the side and then it looks like he has a comb-over!

This is us haha.

Aenyx October 2nd, 2012 09:05 AM

Alex finally has hair but it's not enough to really do abything with. So it's just this curly in the back, wavy on top mess that i can't do anything with. It'll probably be a long while before I take her for a haircut.

Ahari October 2nd, 2012 11:05 AM

Not until he can talk, in our culture you don't cut the hair until child can talk bc they believe it will delay speech even longer or cause studdering. I've seen it happen b4 lol. I personally love his hair and would love for him to grow dreads but both my Mom and his Dad refuse it. Whenever I put a braid in his hair my Mom takes them OUT!

wingqueen26 October 2nd, 2012 05:39 PM

I am SO ready to cut Adele's bangs. They hang in her eyes if she refuses to let me put a hair twisty in or a barrette. She's gotten snot and food in her bangs and that is really not fun to deal with.

babi_lovin11 October 2nd, 2012 05:53 PM

Carter has had 3 hair cuts already lol. He had his first one at 7 months :)

mccaroline October 2nd, 2012 06:07 PM

Yep, we buzzed it! I can't believe how fast it's growing back, he'll need something done with it again soon.

Just_Marie October 2nd, 2012 06:24 PM

Joey's has had two haircuts already, first in June and 2nd in early Sept

Rachel October 2nd, 2012 06:38 PM

Not Keelan. Probably not for a while yet.

inlove08 October 2nd, 2012 07:22 PM

Emma had her 1st hair cut at 6 months old. LOL We have her hair and a keepsake as well as video taped the whole thing. LOL

She is SSOOOO due for another one. but her curls are so cute. I don't have the heart to cut it.