JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Hey ladies, im update from me (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2580042-hey-ladies-im-update-me.html)

kikismith October 2nd, 2012 09:09 AM

Hey ladies, im update from me

First off Happy 1st Birthday to all those September babies!!! (i know im a little late, hehe)

Just wanted to give you guys an update on me, Im almost 20weeks preggo with my third and it looks like its gonna be another girl!! So 3 girls for me. This baby was a complete surprise as we were not trying but I wasn't on BC either.

I hope all is well with you all!!
XO

momie2b9-20-11 October 2nd, 2012 10:17 AM

Re: Hey ladies, im update from me

Welcome back!! Thanks for stopping by - hope you can stay around for awhile! CONGRATS on your pregnancy and another girl!

kikismith October 2nd, 2012 11:34 AM

Yeah its funny, I dont know if you remember but I had a hard time transitioning to adding a second daughter. As we were hoping for a boy our second time, and now knowing im gonna have 3?!?!!? actually makes me very happy. Of course we were hoping for a boy this time too, but the idea of 3 girls under 6 years and a strong sisterhood warms my heart!

momie2b9-20-11 October 2nd, 2012 12:04 PM

The sister bond should be good! My younger sister and I were close in age and to this day we have a strong bond. We loved doing things together growing up. But, just think in many years you'll have 3 pre-teen and teenagers all pms'ing at the same time:eek:

Since we have a girl first I'd love another girl for our second and then a boy for a 3rd so we have can at least one of each. But, sadly you can't just put in your order and have it fulfilled:smile:

kikismith October 2nd, 2012 01:30 PM

Yup I totally agree, I really hope to raise strong, calm women so that the hormones in 10 years will be at bay. I know my DH really wanted a son, so Im a little sad that I can not fulfill that, but you cant plan what God will give you and trust He knows best what will fit us.

As I say you make plans and God laughs. Even the way this baby was conceived was just DTD on the day of ovulation, while abstaining for 10 prior days, doggy style (tmi, I know) etc etc. All the swaying for a boy factors and its still a little girl. hehe

momie2b- your daughter is gorgeous by the way, too cute

AmiraX4 October 2nd, 2012 11:21 PM

:cheer::2thumbsup:

Congrats. love the sisterhood. the special thing about daughters, is that you will see what kind of mother you were to them. You have the great honor of being able to install in them the defination of what a girl is, what a woman is, how to be a great mother themselves oneday! this all comes from YOU and what They bring from you.

I just love being a mother to my 3 daughters. It something that will continue with them and there daughters...and so on...

Not forgetting my 4 sons....they are my heartsake which i will depend of till the end of my ripe old age. They are my gaurenteers (sp) protectors later in life. and i cant wait to see the strong families they will carry as well.

momie2b9-20-11 October 3rd, 2012 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kikismith (Post 26602679)
Yup I totally agree, I really hope to raise strong, calm women so that the hormones in 10 years will be at bay. I know my DH really wanted a son, so Im a little sad that I can not fulfill that, but you cant plan what God will give you and trust He knows best what will fit us.

As I say you make plans and God laughs. Even the way this baby was conceived was just DTD on the day of ovulation, while abstaining for 10 prior days, doggy style (tmi, I know) etc etc. All the swaying for a boy factors and its still a little girl. hehe

momie2b- your daughter is gorgeous by the way, too cute

Aww - Thanks!!

I agree that above all God gives us what he thinks is best for us. Sorry you were not able to conceive a son (especially for your hubby) but I'm sure all girls will be fun!