JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Friday 5 (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2583918-friday-5-a.html)

Leogirl October 12th, 2012 10:32 AM

Friday 5

Is little one:

1. Self feeding? Fingers or spoon and/or fork?
2. High chair or table?
3. Favorite meal?
4. Had a restaurant meal yet? Where? How does he/she tolerate being in a restaurant?
5. Does she/he own a plate bowl set?

Momof4Boyz October 12th, 2012 11:11 AM

Re: Friday 5

1. Self feeding? Fingers or spoon and/or fork? Both - we just started giving him a spoon/fork a few days ago and he does really well with it!
2. High chair or table? High chair
3. Favorite meal? He's not real picky but he has a preference to beans and avocados.
4. Had a restaurant meal yet? Where? How does he/she tolerate being in a restaurant? We have been out many times, the steakhouse, OG, dennys ect. He likes being out, being a baby he gets a lot attention and he feeds on that lol. He likes to put on a show! He does get bored fast though and wants to get out of the chair which ends up being kind of a pain but that's just a recent thing!
5. Does she/he own a plate bowl set? No, bowls and plates end up on the floor at this age so he just eats off the highchair and if we're out I have a bunch of sticky mats from chick fil a I put down for him to eat on.

bajars2531 October 12th, 2012 07:32 PM

1. Self feeding? Fingers or spoon and/or fork? Self feeding with fingers
2. High chair or table? High chair
3. Favorite meal? He loves everything--meat and veggies mostly
4. Had a restaurant meal yet? Where? How does he/she tolerate being in a restaurant? Yes--he's has mexican, and a few other restaurant meals
5. Does she/he own a plate bowl set? Nope--just the high chair tray

momie2b9-20-11 October 14th, 2012 04:24 PM

1. Self feeding? Fingers or spoon and/or fork? just fingers right now. I've been recently trying to feed her some with a fork in hopes that soon she'll get the idea. But, right now if I give her spoon or fork it's just played with
2. High chair or table? high chair
3. Favorite meal? mac and cheese and any type of fruit
4. Had a restaurant meal yet? Where? How does he/she tolerate being in a restaurant? She likes the bbq place that we went to a few times. They make GREAT biscuits and homemade apple butter and it's delicious and Kynslee loves it! In fact when we went there the waiter noticed that Kynslee liked them so much and gave us 7 to-go:)
5. Does she/he own a plate bowl set? She has 2 owl plates but usually ends up on highchair as she dumps the plates.

My3Boys64 October 14th, 2012 07:46 PM

1. Self feeding? Fingers or spoon and/or fork? Fingers
2. High chair or table?sometimes he is in his high chain and sometimes he eats at the kid table
3. Favorite meal? He loves fruit, chicken and pasta
4. Had a restaurant meal yet? Where? How does he/she tolerate being in a restaurant? We have been to restaurants, most recently we went to Red Lobster, he did well, ate the biscuits and some french fries. My older boys where pretty antsy and didnt want to sit still, and the bill was $90!! o.O
5. Does she/he own a plate bowl set?

BeachMum October 15th, 2012 10:16 AM

1. Self feeding? Fingers or spoon and/or fork? fingers
2. High chair or table? space saver high chair.
3. Favorite meal? mac and cheese probably or steak
4. Had a restaurant meal yet? Where? How does he/she tolerate being in a restaurant? Nah he shares. He does great in restaurants.
5. Does she/he own a plate bowl set? yes