JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   November Check in! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2592267-november-check.html)

Mama.Angie November 5th, 2012 11:57 AM

November Check in!

Who's here this month?

Big plans this month?

How's the weather where you are?

tricia_16_ November 5th, 2012 12:34 PM

Re: November Check in!

I'm here!

No big plans this month... I guess the thing I am looking forward to the most is our Girls' Night on November 16th. We all took the afternoon off to go to an early showing of Breaking Dawn pt 2, and then we're going for dinner! It will probably be the last one until at least January because of the baby (hopefully) coming in December, so I am very much looking forward to it :)

Cold here today, weather wise! Felt like -10 this morning, so I know the full on cold is coming!

Rachel November 5th, 2012 12:35 PM

I'm here!

Just Thanksgiving

It's cool, but not too bad yet. Supposed to get some sort of a storm on Wednesday.

Dee Darling 3 November 5th, 2012 12:38 PM

Who's here this month? I am!!!!

Big plans this month? Not big, more so busy. The Butt load of birthdays start this month (way too many w/in 2 months). My sis is wed., my gf is the 12th, I'm next wed, my nephew & gf are the following wed, a cousin is the 29th, and K and his cousin are the 1st. So, between birthdays (which won't be much celebration) and queen stuff, we're busy.

How's the weather where you are? 40s during the day

tobi4 November 5th, 2012 12:39 PM

We are here. No big plans here. Saving money for December when my twin dds turn 14, my ds turns 21 and df has a birthday too! Then Christmas.
The weather outside is frightful, snow flurries this morning. Brrrr

mandy5586 November 5th, 2012 12:40 PM

Me.

Hopefully we will be moving. We still have not found out yet and I am getting really ticked off about it. I am having a garage sale this weekend if the weather is good. Then Thanksgiving! Yum.

Weather today is in the low 70s...in November. I can't wait for it to get to the 40s and 50s.

Brittanie November 5th, 2012 01:32 PM

I'm here!

No real big plans. Even Thanksgiving won't really be that big.

Sunny and in the 60s

mccaroline November 5th, 2012 01:37 PM

I'm here.

No big plans at all this month

Starting to get cold here, high today was 0, going down to -9 tonight. This is just the beginning, I think it's time to hibernate until spring.

~Rae~ November 5th, 2012 02:29 PM

Me.

No big plans other than me hosting thanksgiving. Oh yeah, I also started working pt!

The weather is finally starting to cool. Upper to mid 70's, lots of sunshine.

Aenyx November 5th, 2012 03:40 PM

Who's here this month? Me

Big plans this month? just thanksgiving and early xmas with dh

How's the weather where you are? Lately it's been in the 50s and rainy. I imagine it'll start getting a good deal colder soon.

irishblessing November 5th, 2012 04:19 PM

Who's here this month? Me

Big plans this month? Nope

How's the weather where you are? Very rainy

Ahari November 5th, 2012 05:06 PM

Who's here this month? I'm here

Big plans this month? Finding and closing on a new home and moving in 45 days if not we may rent some place and I still have to prepare for Zahyre' arrival.

How's the weather where you are? It is chilly but not winter cold yet than next day it's summer weather GA is crazy

MommytoaMiracle November 5th, 2012 05:34 PM

Who's here this month? Me, Savannah, & Bryce :)

Big plans this month? Preparing to have a baby NEXT month! And Thanksgiving!

How's the weather where you are? Cold in the mornings, hot by afternoon. Booo.

Leogirl November 5th, 2012 05:46 PM

I'm here. I have no idea what I'm doing for Thanksgiving but I hope to finish my holiday shopping! Our weather is playing ping pong!:p One day it's nice and the next it's cold and rainy.

Mama.Angie November 5th, 2012 05:49 PM

I'm here!

DH's birthday is next week and he took some days off. So we'll be busy having fun then. At the end of the month MIL goes in for surgery... so less fun.

Weather is certainly cooling down here. We've had some snowflakes, but nothing that sticks around.

jdt November 5th, 2012 06:55 PM

I'm here.

No big plans as of yet. I can already see Thanksgiving is going to become an issue.

Weather for the next few days will be in the high 70's then rain is forecasted on thurs.

CoreenaC November 5th, 2012 08:03 PM

I'm here.

No plans besides visiting family, a craft party and hopefully getting knocked up!

Weather is cool and wet.

r&lsmama November 5th, 2012 09:43 PM

We are here! Biggest plans are thanksgiving :). Its been 30 degrees all week. Chilly and rainy.

navywifey2003 November 6th, 2012 08:53 AM

I'm here.
No plans
Mid 80s

Just_Marie November 6th, 2012 07:39 PM

Joseph and I are here. Dh and I leave for a week alone in Cuba on the 18th!! Our weather has been really mild the past two days, lots of rain and the snow is nearly gone