JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Is anyone still bed sharing? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2630290-anyone-still-bed-sharing.html)

Rachel February 28th, 2013 08:53 AM

Is anyone still bed sharing?

Or has your little on transitioned to their own bed now?

navywifey2003 February 28th, 2013 09:02 AM

Re: Is anyone still bed sharing?

We are for 1/2 the night. He recently started sleeping through the night so we plan on transitioning him. We meant to do it awhile ago but we didnt feel like taking his bed apart. His crib is sidecared.

irishblessing February 28th, 2013 09:36 AM

He sleeps in his crib from about 9 pm to 5:30 and then comes in bed with me for a couple hours. That is about the most bed sharing we have done.

r&lsmama February 28th, 2013 10:53 AM

Layla is in her own bed. She does pretty well, and doesn't usually come in our bed. (Maybe once every week or so).

Dee Darling 3 February 28th, 2013 11:51 AM

little rose is, but I need to transition her. It will help with the weaning too (I hope).

MelissaRN February 28th, 2013 02:16 PM

He's never slept in our bed. Sleeps great in his crib all night.

mandy5586 February 28th, 2013 06:50 PM

Brynlee sleeps in her crib. If she wakes up waaaay too early, she goes back to sleep if I bring her to our bed plus I love the snuggles.

We did have a Mommy/Brynlee snuggle night last week and while I love cuddling with her, I slept like complete crap thanks to her kicking me, pushing me to the edge of the bed, stealing my pillows, and she pulled my earring out of my ear.

8miraclez February 28th, 2013 10:10 PM

Natalie has been sleeping in a shared room with her sister for a few months. Occasionally she will take a nap with me, but she now prefers to sleep on her own.

joonzgurl March 1st, 2013 07:07 AM

Avery has been sleeping by herself since we night weaned around christmas, she is STTN now.

Prior to that I would sleep in her room with her from about midnight on.

Rachel March 1st, 2013 09:38 AM

Keelan is half in his bed and half ours. Some nights he's in his bed all night (when he graciously sleeps all night) and other nights he stays in bed with us after his first wake up. Sometimes that's at 5 am, other times 2 am, just depends on him.

tobi4 March 2nd, 2013 04:46 PM

We still bed share. His crib is connected to my bed. He usually nurses then rolls to his bed because he gets too hot snuggled against me.

mom2more March 3rd, 2013 07:24 AM

He has always slept in his own bed. When he was little he slept in the bassinet attachment of his pack and play and we kept it right next to our bed. Then he grew out of that and slept in the pack and play. At about a year old we put him in his crib in his room.

I can't imagine bedsharing with him....he is like me and moves around in his sleep so much!! Plus when we have layed down in our bed with him just to snuggle he thinks it is play time and wants to jump around!

breathing for two March 4th, 2013 11:49 AM

Both kids still sleep in bed with me. Eli is a big snuggler, so he's cuddled up to me the whole night. Eliana's all over the place, but since we have such a big bed, it's usually not a big deal.

Demetria March 4th, 2013 12:10 PM

Ava is still in bed with me although we brought her crib (now converted to a toddler bed) into our room, she wants no parts of it! She does love jumping on it during the day though...lol. Zoie is still in bed with me off and on, but I try to get her to start out and stay in her own bed. Can't count the number of times Ive been walloped in the face or kicked in the gut from these two!

Hazel March 4th, 2013 12:31 PM

Izzy used to sleep in her crib about half the night but since her surgery, she screams herself sick if I put her in it. She had really bad panic attacks for months afterwards so I wasn't going to push sleeping alone and I figure she will let me know when she is ready :)

momie2b9-20-11 March 4th, 2013 12:41 PM

Kynslee never really bed shared. Occasionally when she was younger we'd put her in bed with us after a feeding to try and get her to go to sleep quicker. But, after she fell asleep she'd be back in her own bed.

bajars2531 March 4th, 2013 05:07 PM

Caeden sleeps with us all night, every night and has never slept in his crib. Guess I'm the minority here.

CoreenaC March 4th, 2013 05:26 PM

Carter sleeps with us. We never planned on it and are working on getting him in his crib in his room but for now, it works for us all and I love the cuddles.

mandy5586 March 4th, 2013 07:05 PM

She sleeps in her own crib in her own room. If she wakes up super early in the morning, as in before I have to get up for work, I quietly bring her to our bed to snuggle and she goes back to sleep. Then I get some toddler cuddles <3 She is a WILD sleeper though and I honestly do not like sleeping with her for long.

Momof4Boyz March 5th, 2013 06:22 AM

Carson still nurses 475 times a night (ok, that's slightly exaggerated) so he will still be in my bed for a while, long while probably at least a few more years.