JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Anyone else have a destructive child lately?? (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2631209-anyone-else-have-destructive-child-lately.html)

mom2more March 3rd, 2013 08:39 AM

Anyone else have a destructive child lately??

I swear the last week its like he has forgotten how to play. All he wants to do is run, jump, and destroy!!!!

For about a week everyone in my house took turns with the flu so I don't know if that changed his normal behavior a bit. But I swear I spend most of my day chasing him instead of playing with him and getting stuff done lately.

irishblessing March 3rd, 2013 01:34 PM

Re: Anyone else have a destructive child lately??

You are definitely not alone with that! lol

Smashley March 3rd, 2013 06:28 PM

not alone! I have 2 that are like that. Ayla mostly. Silas has become clingy and aggressive. Terrible two's are coming with a vengeance at my house.

marieks85 March 3rd, 2013 07:34 PM

Tristan is a little tornado. I can't leave him alone for more than 5 minutes without him breaking something. I turned my back earlier today and he made a dash to my soda, took a huge drink and dropped the can where it spilled all over the stack of newspapers I was taking for my economics class tomorrow.

Just_Marie March 3rd, 2013 10:21 PM

Joseph emptied the entire water cooler bottle yesterday when dh was "parenting" and forgot to lock the pantry. And the kid didn't get one drop of water on him. Little turkey

mandy5586 March 4th, 2013 06:17 AM

LOL

Brynlee is not that bad. She does open and close doors now though. So she is constantly on her tippy toes trying to open a door since we keep the 4 bedrooms and the bathroom door closed.

Rachel March 4th, 2013 09:21 AM

Definitely not alone!

mom2more March 4th, 2013 10:25 AM

Smashley I can imagine the terrible 2's times 2 at your house!! I can't even imagine two of my little monster running around right now! MarieJ and MarieK I just almost squirted water out of my nose reading your stories!! thanks for the laugh!!

momie2b9-20-11 March 4th, 2013 12:31 PM

Kynslee is always up to something. Her favorite is to climb onto our bed and remove everything from the headboard. But, we've had to get use to that (though she knows it's not allowed) - it's everything else that keeps us on our toes :rolleyes:

MelissaRN March 4th, 2013 01:53 PM

Jacob climbs on our end table and plays with the lamp, and he's broken a lamp at MIL's house. He's constantly splashing around in the dog's water and gets it everywhere.

tricia_16_ March 4th, 2013 02:55 PM

Yes!!! Why don't they play with TOYS!?

Laurenj915 March 4th, 2013 04:54 PM

Uh!
Sawyer keeps picking the peppers and tomatoes in my garden before they are ripe. Scooping up applesauce and letting it drip on the table.
Brushing the cat with his toothbrush.
Taking a drink from his cup and pouring the rest of the water on the floor.

I keep telling myself, it's all exploration, and then helping him clean up his messes.

SpankyMagoo March 4th, 2013 05:07 PM

Jo's favorite thing to do right now is to color on anything but paper