JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Come say hi and introduce yourself! (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2631480-come-say-hi-and-introduce-yourself.html)

Rachel March 4th, 2013 09:46 AM

Come say hi and introduce yourself!

I'm Rachel, my July baby is Keelan. I also have Daniel (7), James (21) and Sarah (24) and step sons William (13) and Clayton (11).

I've been on JM for going on 9 years and an Admin since 2007.

FallinWoman March 4th, 2013 09:48 AM

Re: Come say hi and introduce yourself!

I am Anne. My Aug'11 baby is Lew. I also have Chuck who is 4 and an (ex?) step-daugter who is almost 19. She lives with me when she is not at school.

mandy5586 March 4th, 2013 09:51 AM

I'm Mandy from Texas. 26 years old and married to Joe. We have one toddler, Brynlee born July 27th. Considering trying for #2 in August.

Rachel March 4th, 2013 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FallinWoman (Post 27159287)
I am Anne. My Aug'11 baby is Lew. I also have Chuck who is 4 and an (ex?) step-daugter who is almost 19. She lives with me when she is not at school.

I was wondering if she was still with you!

~Rae~ March 4th, 2013 11:13 AM

I'm Rae, mom to Layla 3 1/2, and Xavier 22 months.
I'm an original member of the August DDC, but Xavier was born 12 weeks early in May. I stuck around here because well, I love the ladies on this board.

Xavier is...something else! He's always up to something, and surprises me with the creative ways he can get into mischief. As I type, he's somehow someway worked himself inside of a FOLDED double stroller. One arm is extended out so that he can press the buttons on his toy tow truck.

I was a SAHM for three years, then opted to go back to work part-time as a teacher's assistant. This has helped to ease me back into education. I'll be back next year as a full-time teacher.

I'm glad to have the opportunity to chat with moms with LO's closer to Xavier's age without leaving the ladies I have come to love over the past 2 years!

Rachel March 4th, 2013 11:23 AM

22 Months! That's so close to 2, Rae! Oh my!

Karen+Zoe March 4th, 2013 11:59 AM

Hi, I'm Karen, mummy to Aug'11 baby, Zoe and I live in New Zealand. I am also currently expecting another bubs in August!

breathing for two March 4th, 2013 12:02 PM

I'm Destiny, my July baby is Eli, and I also have Eliana, my very rambunctious 3 year old. I'm expecting #3 in September!

Demetria March 4th, 2013 01:06 PM

Hi ladies! My name is Demetria. :) stay at home mom to Simeon, 9 Zoie, 3 and Baby Ava 19mths. She is a June baby but I was due on 7/04 so I was in the July group! Look forward to getting to know everyone! :D

MelissaRN March 4th, 2013 01:11 PM

I'm Melissa, mom to Jacob born 7/30/11. Want one more but not sure when. Welcome to all the new ladies!!

Aenyx March 4th, 2013 01:15 PM

Welcome ladies!
I'm April, mom to Alexandra born 8/2/11. We want at least one more but no idea when we'll be ready.

Hazel March 4th, 2013 01:28 PM

I have three kids--my two oldest are boys, seven and three. My youngest is our girl, born 9-9-11. She was born with congenital heart defects and had open heart surgery at 7 months old back in April '12.

r&lsmama March 4th, 2013 01:34 PM

Hi!

I'm Ashley :waves: mama to Ryan (3) & Layla (1.5). Can't wait to chat with y'all!

Leogirl March 4th, 2013 01:39 PM

Hi Everyone! I'm Holly, mom to Nara born Aug 10th,2011. She was due on Sept 3rd but had other ideas! So I was part of the Sept DDC/playroom and started posting in the August Playroom a bit after she was born. I was host in the spetember playroom for several months and I'm looking forward to serving you guys as host and getting to know everyone! I'm currently TTC #2 after a loss.

Be forewarned that I am TERRIBLE with names :p:shhh: so if I call you something that is not your name I'm very sorry! Please bear with me.

momie2b9-20-11 March 4th, 2013 01:47 PM

Hi mamas!! I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you! I'm Ashley, hubby is Sam and Kynslee was born Sept 21 '11. I started hosting Sept 11 PR in January '12 and am looking forward to continue hosting here.

We'd like to start TTC sometime this Summer or early Fall but not sure yet.

8miraclez March 4th, 2013 01:56 PM

Hi all. I'm Rebecca. My last baby was due Aug 1 or July 28 but born in May so I've stuck around here too. I have 6 other kids and expecting another surprise in July.

tricia_16_ March 4th, 2013 03:49 PM

Hi ladies!!! I am Tricia. I'm 26 and married to Kyle. My August 11 baby is Kaylee, born on the 18th - missing DH's birthday by 45 minutes! We were also "surprised" to find ourselves pregnant again last year, so now we have Tucker as well who was born in December. We are DONE lol

irishblessing March 4th, 2013 03:50 PM

Hey everyone :)

I have a daughter who will be 5 in July (Kaitlyn) and my August baby Dominic. We are also considering possibly TTC late this year or the following year.

KMQ March 4th, 2013 04:40 PM

Hi :waves:
I'm Kim, mom to Jenna (3.5) and Evan (19 months). Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Amanda21 March 4th, 2013 04:51 PM

Hi, I'm Amanda. Kelsey was born August 19, 2011. She is a very happy, sweet girl.....always smiling, but is really far behind developmentally. I try to be active on this board but to be honest, sometimes it gets a little depressing for me since she is so far behind. Some of my friends have kids who are 6 or more months younger than she is that can do so much more. I know I should be looking at the positive side of things but today was a rough day and it is hard sometimes. We love her soooo much but she is giving us a run for our money. She gets Early Intervention services for OT, PT, and Speech....so she has 6 therapy sessions a week. Glad she is getting help, but it is a lot to take on.