JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Cloth diaper question (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2631748-cloth-diaper-question.html)

FallinWoman March 5th, 2013 12:27 AM

Cloth diaper question

For those of you CDing....what kind/brand are you loving right now? Have your preferences changed as your LO has grown? Are there any CDs you have hated?

r&lsmama March 5th, 2013 06:39 AM

Re: Cloth diaper question

We always loved ai2 style. pretty much any wahm. (Baby roman, couture fluff, ect)

For pockets I liked alva, sun baby, and bumgenius.

we did not like fuzzibunz at all. The fit was terrible, it didn't hold much, and the snaps always un snapped on the 3 we tried.

Our prefrences deffinetly changed. We went from a full stash of one brand, to just rand pockets, to all ai2.

--we are no longer using them but cd till Layla was 14/15 months

Rachel March 5th, 2013 08:47 AM

Pretty much all Sunbaby diapers.

irishblessing March 5th, 2013 10:23 AM

I like BG diapers the most for pockets. For AIO's I like the TotBots but I've only tried a couple of those brands. Fitteds I like Bumstoppers or GM.

He's actually a pretty easy baby to CD, pretty much everything works for him.

Aenyx March 5th, 2013 12:33 PM

Almost my entire stash is Alva and some no name pockets.

I didn't like fitteds at all. I had a few BG AIOs that were ok.

Laurenj915 March 5th, 2013 04:42 PM

I like BG AIO and Fuzzybunz pockets. I once tried some GDiapers that someone gave to me and I hated them. I think I might sell them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel (Post 27163456)
Pretty much all Sunbaby diapers.

Have you tried anything else. Is there anything you would compare them to? I am thinking about buying some for our next baby.

w292737 March 17th, 2013 06:59 PM

Fitteds are my fav, all WAHM brands. :)

I have pockets for out and about, and prefolds and covers are my standard go to for bed time,

bajars2531 March 18th, 2013 09:00 AM

I liked the Fuzzibuns perfect size when he was smaller but now I use mostly BG or Royal Fluff.

Rachel March 18th, 2013 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laurenj915 (Post 27165441)
I like BG AIO and Fuzzybunz pockets. I once tried some GDiapers that someone gave to me and I hated them. I think I might sell them.

Have you tried anything else. Is there anything you would compare them to? I am thinking about buying some for our next baby.

I've tried a few different pockets. We had some Alva, Kawaii, Oh Katy, some no name ones, BG. I loved the fit of the Sunbaby over any of the others. We have tall and slender kiddos and they seemed to work best.

andi2284 March 18th, 2013 11:43 AM

We use a mix of bumGenius 4.0s and a WAHM brand, MoDia - all pocket diapers.

My preferences changed a lot with Alexis. I switched to all hemp inserts because the microfiber ones weren't cutting it with her heavy wetting. I've also gotten rid of about 1/2 of our stash of aplix diapers and switched to snaps. At first, it was because she was getting the aplix undone, but now, I might switch completely because the aplix on the 4.0s is completely shot after less than a year of use.

teacher.123 March 20th, 2013 07:13 PM

I've had horrible luck with WAHM ones. They just don't fit right. I will probably sell them. I want to wait until summer so I can sun them out. Although they still look brand new.

I really like GoGreen Diapers and Oh Katy. Fuzzibunz I like, but getting the size adjusted just right can be annoying. I have a few sunbabys, alvas, babylands, and a few others, but they are just okay. I sold all my baby citys, because they were just horrible. I bought those cheap from China and you get what you pay for.

Dixana March 20th, 2013 07:58 PM

I love my Alvas :) I have a pile of sunbabies too but prefer the Alvas because they're easier to double stuff.

irishblessing March 21st, 2013 10:18 AM

I have a lot of different brands and they all seem to be working fine. I guess if I had to pick a favorite at the moment I would say the BG diapers. I just wish mine were all snaps. I've had most of my BG since Kaitlyn was in diapers and the velcro is starting to come undone in the wash.

hkystar March 21st, 2013 03:50 PM

I am not married to any brand, but we prefer pockets and have found double stuffing works best for us.

I am an oddball in that we have had best luck with microfiber inserts.