JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Why..... (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2633043-why.html)

momie2b9-20-11 March 8th, 2013 02:05 PM

Why.....

do I even bother to get toys for Kynslee?:p It seems like she'd much rather go around getting into things she's not allowed to:rolleyes: Or, rather things that are not true toys. One of Kynslee's favorite things to do currently is take the toilet brush and put it in the toilet. I know she see me or hubby doing it but she touches the brush part and that's just gross!! She also loves the newspaper - she take that and shred it or crumble it and throw it everywhere. I guess I'll just save my time looking for toys for her

marieks85 March 8th, 2013 02:39 PM

Re: Why.....

Lol!! Tristan is the same way. He has hundreds of toys but what does he want to play with? Pens, slippers, sticks, foil, car remotes (he LOVES pressing the panic button). :rolleyes:

Rachel March 8th, 2013 02:49 PM

Keelan is the same. Or he likes to play with the box the toy came in more than the toy.

r&lsmama March 8th, 2013 06:06 PM

Layla is the same way! She loves anything and everything "not toys".

TinaG1 March 8th, 2013 09:57 PM

Kaden is the same way! I rarely ever see him playing with his toys. He has so much more fun playing with kitchen utensils and getting into the cupboards.

ChristyO March 11th, 2013 06:20 AM

Haha same here, I try so hard to keep the newspaper way from her because it gets her hands all dirty and then she touches everything before I can wipe them!

E Mama March 11th, 2013 06:48 PM

Amazon.com: First Library Sesame Street (9781412705158): Editors of Publications International Ltd., Case illustrated by Tom Brannon: Books

This is one of E's favorite things right now! He just loves to carry the books around in his hands, give them to us, ask them to put them on the counter, take them back, etc.! The red part that says "12 board books" is a piece of cardboard that was glued to the carrying case. We got this set from Half Price Books, and it was pretty beat up when we bought it. So the red cardboard came off very easily when E got it at 12 months old! He loves to carry that even more than the books themselves!

Momof4Boyz March 12th, 2013 06:11 AM

Carson too, he's constantly pulling things out of the cupboards, the pantry ect. He also had a run in with the toilet brush, we usually keep the bathroom door shut because he likes to play in the potty and one of the kids left it open and Dh and I were out laying on the floor playing with the older boys and he comes out and whacks DH on the back with something and I look and it's the toilet brush, EWWW!!! Everyone went to shower at that point, ugh! So gross!