JustMommies Message Boards

JustMommies Message Boards (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/)
-   2011 Playroom (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/)
-   -   Personality (http://www.justmommies.com/forums/f1833-2011-playroom/2637664-personality.html)

Rachel March 25th, 2013 10:44 AM

Personality

Is your LO's personality more like you or DH/SO?

breathing for two March 25th, 2013 10:51 AM

Re: Personality

Eli is more like DH and Eliana is more like me.

momie2b9-20-11 March 25th, 2013 11:48 AM

Kynslee seems to be more like me but does have some of her daddy traits. She's usually a social butterfly and sassy little drama queen more like her mom (sadly - LOL!!). But, sometimes she plays shy and such like her dad.

FallinWoman March 25th, 2013 11:58 AM

I see a lot of my Dad in his personality. That may just be me projecting, though, since we named him after my Dad. He is certainly opinionated and stubborn. I think those are more me/my Dad than XH.

~Rae~ March 25th, 2013 12:46 PM

I'd have to say me. He's more rambunctious but he's very determined, strong willed and curious. Layla is like Tim, very laid back & complacent.

Dixana March 25th, 2013 03:31 PM

She's a mix of both. Very laid back and happy like daddy but if someone messes with her or makes her mad she's a witch with a capitol B like her mama :lol:

Aenyx March 25th, 2013 03:45 PM

She is nearly 100% her daddy personality wise (she got my looks). I've dubbed her MJ for "mini-james" lol
I'm seriously out numbered already, they both have very dominate,strong willed, out spoken personalities, me not at all. I pray the next baby is a bit more like me. I don't know if I can handle 3 of them lol.

babi_lovin11 March 25th, 2013 04:44 PM

Carter is just like my dh!!

mandy5586 March 25th, 2013 06:43 PM

Oh man she is a lot like both of us! She has an attitude...I'm not sure where she gets that... :) She's very outgoing and friendly. Both DH and I are like that. DH likes to pretend that he doesn't have friends (okay he kind of doesn't), but he has a big, outgoing personality and so does Brynlee. She's sassy like me. She's sweet and snuggly like me and she is super funny...like both of us. :)

Smashley March 30th, 2013 01:24 PM

Honestly, I know their dad isn't around, but they are a good mesh. Ayla has the energy of her dad. She is go-go-go, can't sit still, loves to read, just like he is. Silas is more laid back, but has a bad temper when he wants too (sadly, as frustrating as it is, he is a lot like me). I say that, but they change every week. One week on will be one way, and the next week they will switch. Silas was HORRIBLE for about 2-3 weeks. Constant meltdowns, biting, hitting, saying NO to everything. Now, he has stopped (mostly), and now Ayla is all about the "No, MINE!" crap. It is sure getting frustrating!

Dee Darling 3 March 31st, 2013 09:24 PM

Not sure. I think she's a blend of us. She is always smiling and rarely unhappy. She loves to read and figure things out. She will get mad at you if you try to help her and she doesn't your help. She also will try to make you laugh and smile.

ChristyO April 10th, 2013 02:47 AM

She's not really like either of us! We are both sort of quiet and introspective and she's very outgoing and demanding! My stepdaughter calls her "HMH" for "High Maintenance Haley"!

jdt April 10th, 2013 09:09 PM

Joshua is like a mini me. I'm scared. HAHA

lrowe70 April 11th, 2013 01:29 AM

Neither, I swear there was a mix up at the hospital.
This kid is NOISY and a future class clown. Big goofball he is.
We just hope he turns out funny like Chris Rock and not annoying like Carrot Top, or dumb like Bob Saget.

KMQ April 11th, 2013 11:43 AM

Evan for the most part is very much like his Daddy. Mostly very easy going but stubborn, does his own thing, mischievious. He does seem to have my temper, but it take a quite a bit for stuff to bug him.